#𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋|𝟒

-typa girl, blackpink

❛❛𝐔𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐩
𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐝𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝❜❜

❛❛𝐔𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐭𝐚𝐩, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐮...

"I'M Y/N L/N WITH STRAWBERRY PRODUCTIONS!"
You introduced yourself, smiling brightly at the interviewers.

"Wow, you have a standard score of 70!" One of them gasped, astonishingly by your high grades.

They all looked down at your application in shock. "We knew you were talented but not this amazing!"

You chuckled lightly, pretending to be shy and shocked by their compliments. "Thank you so much! I hope you can welcome me into your school."

"Of course, we look forward to having you!"

You waved bye to the interviewers before leaving the room, as soon as you got out you removed the fake smile from your face and grimaced at the thought of going back to school. "Fuck this."

You spotted a familiar blonde in the distance talking to a taller, more masculine version of herself. Before you could turn around and get out of there she recognized you and waved. "Y/N, hey!"