#𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑|𝟐

-pop star, coco and claire claire

❛❛𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐉
𝐏𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐉𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞❜❜

❛❛𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐉 𝐏𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐉𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐫...

"IM SO SORRY, BUT MY SCHEDULE IS FULL!" You apologised to the CEO of a magazine company wanting you to model on their cover. "I'm currently working abroad so I couldn't work even if I wanted to."

"Ahh, I'll be waiting for you when everything you've got going on is over." She exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

It had been 2 years since you moved to South Korea, you were now 15 and living life lavishly as a star. You were currently a trainee at one of the top entertainment companies in the country but you were also taking on side jobs to make a living. One of them being a background dancer for famous idol groups, this had kept you extremely busy so you had to decline any other work offers.

You were currently about to perform with the famous group Blackpink at Coachella so you were getting ready. You put on your wig and coloured contact lenses then walked into the green room. When you were working, you'd choose a wig, an eye colour and wear some eye tape to look different. This was because you wanted to be as many people as possible, at home you were Y/N but at work, you were N/N or Rin- a name you chose because it was similar to your brothers.