"you idiot swordman, don't you know what we are?! We're the Hydra! once you cut off one of our heads we grow back again with more power!"

As it regenerates, it came back with a new form it's eyes were golden and the eyes of a hawk, it then cry a roar showing it's teeth that were more sharper and had more in the front row and seem to have less in the back, it grew horns along with some mustache.
As it was finished it looked down at Zoro with a evil glint in the eyes as it charges down at him.

He ran to the other direction letting the head bash to the floor, causing a great dust of dirt soaring through his way, he can't see shxt. "Shxt, how am I gonna tell where he's gonna come at." He mumbles as he felt golden eyes behind him, he slashed but was again encountered by another smoke.

But it was purple this time, he breathe in the substances as he felt a sting of pain through his nostrils.

"Agh!" He covered his nose to block out the purple smoke surrounding him, he heard movement as figments of the hydra seems to swirl around him. Look like he gotta fight without breathing.

He broke a sweat as he hold his breathe and charges onto where the hydra is, but instead of the dragon he encountered his childhood nemesis, Kuina.. he silently thought as she walked straight towards him while swaying her straw sword, "hey there cyclops, did you finally become the swordsman king yet?" She asked while he didn't answer.

"So you didn't."

She then dropped her gaze at him as she balled her hand into a fist while shaking. He silently stared as she rose her head with her face filled with anger.
"You disappointed me Zoro. How are you not the swordsman king yet?! Don't tell me I died for a cyclops who hasn't complete his goals yet?!" She lashed out while he stayed silent, his teeth gritting against his sword.

"If I was still alive I would've definitely would have accomplished it, retrieve me back my sword, you don't deserve it for you have brought shame for all swordsman." She stretched her arm towards him her palm spread. Instead of walking forwards, he got into his battle attack stance.

I'm sorry, but the real Kuina would never be like this, he starts to flashback when he and young Kuina were outside late at night.

"your true goal come with great journey across many people who stand sun your way. I'll surpass them all even if it kills me, even if I'm still fighting here today. I will become the greatest swordmans that I'll be stronger, strong enough that my name will reaches up to the heavens!" She yells as he stared in wonder.

He closed his eyes to finished the memory as he had yells out, Oni Giri! He cut her as slashes of blood spring out form her chest.

"Z-Zoro..?" He didn't say anything while her form starts to shimmer away like a hallucination, the smoke clear on off as it is shown the hydra unconscious due to a big 'x' cut through their face all the way to its tummy.

He then realized how he can breathe again. He inhaled a lot and let go. "Man how I miss breathing." He pause to remember about Kuina. "Sad that she was only a fake, get better." He turn to the unconscious hydras as it twitches. He felt a itch coming from his nose as he sneezed.

He sniff as he rubbed his nose which is now dripping with snot, "Shouldn't have inhale some of that weird crack stuff." He grumble as he left with a runny nose.

(Im disappointed in myself for this, it ended sucky.)

The Hydra:

As soon as Zoro was left and was nowhere to be seen, roots sprouted from the ground and sprout up a flower that seem to cover the user as it peels open, stepping out was a tall man with brown curly long hair, with crescent shape chain eyeglasses, he wore an brown suit with a beige vest with a long black cape covering long his entire back.

He walks towards the dragon as he stepped onto its hard scales pushing pressure below it that it dented as he retrieves it back.
The dragon groaned as it daze awake.

"Disappointing, I knew it was a horrid idea to bring you back to life. But master insist onto this idea."
He snapped his fingers as roots sprouted from the ground and surround around the hydra, it start to pull the hydra onto the ground, the hydra notices and cried.

"No please! Please stop, I'll do better! I'll kill the swordsman next time!" The first head cried, as it struggle to move, the man stared ahead, not saying anything as the hydra sank onto the ground.

"Have mercy!" They cried
"I'll do better next time! Please don't turn me back to stone! AHHHH!"

Last final words was it screaming into the ground.

"Her Majesty don't give second chances, goodbye Hydra." he left the scene.

(A/N: yeah I know, disappointing, I kept this chapter since last month because I suck at writing fighting scene and I was to lazy to find a way to kill a Hydra)