Chapter 75: Galar League Victory! Serena's Ultimate Match!!

Начните с самого начала

"Imteleon is unable to battle, Grimmsnarl wins!" The referee declared.

"And just like that, both challengers are down to their last Pokemon! Who will come out victorious?" The announcer said.

Serena returned Inteleon and thanked him. Cinderace cried seeing her crush lose. Serena reached for her last ball. She stared at it. Memories flashed in her mind. She closed her eyes, only to open them again.

"This is it. Let's win this together!" She said as she began to throw her ball. "Pancham!!!"

In a flash, Pancham appeared. He took a stance. Delphox and Sylveon cheered for their teammate.

"Use Dark Pulse!" Serena said.

Pancham shot his attack.

"Tear it apart with Power Whip!" Marnie said.

Grimmsnarl whipped away the Dark Pulse.

"Use Darkest Lariat!" Marnie said.

"Use Stone Edge!" Serena said.

Grimmsnarl spun around towards Pancham, who at the same time slammed both his fists into the ground, creating two rows of stone pillars to burst out. It wasn't enough to stop Grimmsnarl, who obliterated every row of pillars. Once the last row was destroyed it was suddenly hit with a Thunder Punch right to the gut. Grimmsnarl staggered backward from the punch. This also surprised Marnie.

"That was a pretty impressive move Serena" Marnie said.

"Thanks, you helped with it you know" Serena said.

There was silence at first. Suddenly both let out a breath from their mouths. They then burst out laughing, confusing everyone. After a solid minute of laughing, the two girls calmed down.

"Man Serena, this battle has been so much fun" Marnie said as she wiped a rouge tear from her eye.

"It's been a blast for me too, now I know why Ash enjoys these kinds of battles so much" Serena said as she wiped a few rouge tears from her eyes.

"I'd say it's about time to end this, don't you think? Let's finish this once and for all...rival!" Marnie said.

Serena was surprised to hear that. She smiled as she closed her eyes.

She felt a surge of power flow through her. She slowly opened her eyes.
(Wow , wow , wow , wow)

Serena and Pancham's eyes locked. They both smiled at each other. Pancham nodded, causing Serena to nod.
(Buddy , buddy , ride it out Hoshi ga hazete mo ride it out)

Marnie and Grimmsnarl got ready again.
(Wow , wow , wow , wow)

"Right then...let's end this once and for all...rival!" Serena said as she and Pancham got ready.
(Buddy , buddy , ride it out Umi ga warete mo ride it out)

Everybody watched with great anticipation.

Serena and Marnie both grinned.
(Buddy)

"Use Dark Pulse!" Serena said. Pancham unleashed his attack.
(Chizu sae motazu)

"Block with Darkest Lariat!" Marnie said.
(Jukai ni hourikomare)

Grimmsnarl destroyed the attack and stared Pancham down.
(wow , wow , wow)

"Stone Edge!" Serena said as she punched the ground. Pancham did so and a pillar of stones burst out.
(Bokura shikumareta you ni
Sensen kyoukyou samayou)

Pancham slowly looked up and stared Grimmsnarl down.
(wow , wow , wow)

Grimmsnarl dodged the attack. The two ran forward and exchanged some close quarters blows.
(Yabanna dokyumentarii
Everyday every night miserare)