Chapter 3

At 10 am sharp, I knocked at the door of my newly chosen club.

Jeon Jungkook was holding a pen and a notebook, clearly writing something sitting on a far corner of the big room. He looked up and spotted me, and immediately broke into a bunny smile.

"You are right on time Y/N, welcome to your first day in our club."

I sighed as I put by bag on the floor. 

"Thank you. Now can you explain my work so that I can start being productive soon?"

Jungkook came up towards me and handed me his notebook.

"Here, this is the list of the members in our club. You job now is to look after whether they are regularly present or not. Also, the funding of the club will be upon you. You have to calculate and decide on the monetary matters. Your job as a manager also includes looking after the needs of the members, like keeping a record of the equipments and bringing the necessary ones in case they are missing. Understood?"

I nodded firmly. Normally, the Jungkook in class looks like a shy boy with an innocent face and bambi eyes, looking at anything with curious eyes. But the Jeon Jungkook standing in front of me in the Taekwondo club was someone totally different. He had a domineering and professional aura who explained every bit of my job perfectly and clearly, as if he was prepared for it in advance.

Such a duality this boy possesses.

Soon, the rest of the members came in, last of all, Cha Chisoo. He recognised me at once and signalled me to come forward. I did as told.

"Dear fellow members, meet the new manager of our club, Y/N. You met her yesterday as well. From now, she will be managing the affairs of this club and helping us while we devote our entire time to practice."

I bowed at the others.

"Hello. I am Y/N and I will try to work hard to help this club."

"There is a girl at our club?" Someone from the group asked in a bewildered tone. 

I gulped.

This was totally unexpected.

But my worries were soon dissolved by none other than the captain.

"Why? Are you afraid you won't be able to keep your eyes to yourselves if she is here to help us?" Chisoo fired back. Behind me, I heard a faint chuckle coming from Jungkook.

"We don't see any problem, captain, as long as she does her job." Another guy said.

"Yeah, she is pretty cute. And Jungkook's classmate. Maybe it won't be bad to have her here." Yet another guy said and everybody seemed to agree.

I blushed at the innocent compliment.

Cha Chisoo now turned towards me.

"Y/N, there is just one rule for the time being which you need to follow. Do not disturb or interrupt us while we are practicing unless it's extremely important."

I nodded. "I got it."

And the boys soon got to practice.

-------------------------------------------

Sitting in a corner of the room a little away from the boys, my mind started thinking of all the ways in which we can try to save the club. Though no action was taken against our club despite the principal's threatening, that does not mean our club is out of danger.

"Manager! The bottles please..." Jungkook's loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Glancing up, I saw the boys all sprawled across the floor, tired and sweating profusely. I hastily grabbed as mane bottles of water as I could possibly hold and dashed towards them.