Chapter 17

[Author: This chapter contains 🔞 scenes. So don't read if you're uncomfortable with it]

                       Chapter 17

    Rustling of the leaves echoed all around as the two figures one after another darted through the forest at a speed that could only be described as unimaginable!

All these days of restraint broke the moment Tae shifted into his wolf. And now its physically hurting for both of them to be apart anymore. It was unknown who started what but.. the two wolves started to rub eachother's fur while running and soon their steps slowed and they were pouncing on eachother.. more like they are fighting!

But only they know. They know that the love they tried very hard to suppress was like a wild flood now, washing away the last bit of restraint along with all the other cautions.

Their primitive nature took over as they rolled on the ground.. each of them trying to gain the upper hand.
Tae finally pinned the white wolf on the ground.

The early morning light was peeking through the thick tree branches and fell softly on the white wolf's face..

'F**k, kookie you smell so good. So beautiful' Tae buried his nozzle on the crook of Kook's neck.

He was suddenly flipped over and now got pinned by Kook, 'Let me mark you baby'

The position changed once again, 'Not till I mark you first!' Tae was getting impatient by the second.

Both of them pushing and pulling.. rolling on the ground to gain the upper hand. Suddenly... Tae just rolled away from Kook. And when he stood up, he was in his human form. Naked!

The white wolf trembled seeing Tae like this. Not to mention Tae's hard desire in the lower part very visibly obvious in his human form triggered something wild in Kook.

In the blink of an eye, he just rolled back up while changing into his human form too and strode straight towards Tae.. pinning him on the tree nearby and started kissing him with the ferocity of a beast!

Tae was not any less. He kissed him back with the same force. Both of them naked without any single layer of clothes. Their whole body rubbing against eachother's.

"I want you" Jungkook's voice was deeper and raspier than usual. He sucked on Tae's ear lobe making Tae moan.
This is too much for him. But before his consious slips out from him, he needs to make sure one thing...
"What about that human"?

"What human?" Kook was still sucking on his neck when he asked this.. his hot breath making Tae shudder from the pleasure.

"The one.. y..you have been hanging out with.. Layla? Do you.. do you.. love her?"
It was a struggle to squeeze out the words when his lips was busy kept by the other and his voice was husky sending a shiver down Kook's spine.

Kook stopped What he was doing and looked up. His eyes were in a haze like he'd just woken up. He stared straight at his eyes and said, "I thought I could run away from my fate. And she was the cuff that I tied on myself to escape from my mate. You. But now..." he stroked Tae's cheek with his thumb "now.. I don't think I could live without you"

Tae was getting concerned. Why does Kook thought that getting a girlfriend would help? The power of the mate bond was known by every single werewolf in the world. Then what desperate need that Kook had to still wanna try and get out of it? He couldn't figure it out. He never got to knew much of Kook's life before.

"It was nothing serious. We were more like friends than anything else. When we get back, I will tell her"

"Tell her what?" Now Tae was being mischievous. His mouth slightly curved up a bit expecting the other to say that word.