Chapter 13

Jungkook was perched on a tree, high above from the ground. His eyes keen on observing the surroundings. The guys he took with him were spread out, each in different directions. He was connected with them through their pack links.

'Guys I smell them' he alerted others 'Jin hyung it's from near you. Be careful. I'm coming there' he jumped off the tree soundlessly and started to run towards Jin.

'Others gather at the stream. I can smell they are all close' Kook informed while sprinting towards the stream where he sent Jin.

Hobi: 'Good. We can capture them toge..... ah..'

'HOBI..!!' 'HYUNG!' Both Jin and Kook was shocked.

'Oh my god!! Guys two of them  pounced me.. I escaped..' Hobi linked them again.. 'I am bringing the party to you' he said while running for his life.

'We all are here hyung. Come quick' Kook said.

   Jungkook along with Jin gathered with the others near the stream and stood in a circle. Their eyes wide and clear... expecting attack any moment. Kook could see Hobi running towards them. It was their cue to shift.

Jungkook was the first to shift, bones cracking sound echoed followed by a loud roar.. A big white wolf stood in the place of Jungkook. Others shifted too, Hobi joined them and soon.. 8 big wolves stood in a battle formation. 'keep a close watch. If you can't capture, then kill' Kook said through the link. Others smirked.. they were all very eager to meet this fucking betas who hurt their fellow members. Though 5 of them were deltas, they were very confident because Jungkook's with them.. their soon to be Alpha In-charge.

    They waited and waited but the betas were nowhere on sight. Jungkook was not fooled. He could smell the betas all around them. They are here but just not coming out to fight directly with them. Atleast not yet. Are they waiting for something?

  But Jungkook was not going to falter. If they dared to attack Hobi, then they are not cowards.. they are just being tricky.

Soon he could smell several other scents. But a particular scent pulled him to look in the direction of oncoming footsteps. TAEHYUNG!

    Tae and Jimin walked out of the woods and into the clearing where Kook and the others were. They were soon followed by Suga who's walking behind them leisurely. Jeon pack members were immediately tensed seeing Suga. Kook took a step growling 'Why is he here?' he asked Tae in their mate link.

   'I will explain everything later. Now can you just shift back and ask the others to go?' Tae said controlling the urge to get closer to the white wolf.

Kook frowned. He doesn't know what Tae is up to but he knows he has other plans. He could feel it coming from his mate. Without any delay he shifted back and asked the others to go to the cabin house. Jimin opened his backpack to take out a pair of jeans and a tshirt and tossed it to Jungkook.

Tae's eyes are everywhere but on Kook. Being a werewolf means getting used to nudity. When werewolf shift back to human form, dresses won't magically appear on their bodies as well. That is why, on a territory of werewolves.. you can find clothes in a random places.. mostly on trees. And as a werewolf they were most proud of their bodies and wont shy away from being nude infront of other werewolves. But now.. Tae couldn't maintain the composure.

   He ran his hands on his hair and just looked up.. letting out a heavy breath he didn't knew he held. He doesn't wanna lose his focus now that they were on a very dangerous mission.