Chapter 14

[Remainder:

Talking in their mindlinks will be in single quotation (').

Talking normally will be in double quotation (").

Italic without any quotations is them just thinking to themselves. ]

By the time they came out of the woods, the sky was dark. Soon some four or five vehicles came into their view. One of them being a big container and the remaining... fancy black cars.

'We still have time. I can take them all. should we fight back?' Kook asked. Seeing all the vehicles, he became unsure of what's happening. His mind wandering to his family.

Tae was quick to assure him.. 'Kook, Mr.Jeon and Zoe is safe. We made sure of that before we made these plans'.

'He is a prince. So what? Let him deal with his own problems himself. Why do we have to do this' Kook said in their link while slowing his steps, earning a hard push from the man who's dragging him by the arms.

'There's no need for a reason to help our own kind. It will all be over once we capture that fucking bastard who killed Yoongi's parents. But if you are not okay with this, you are free to escape right now'

Tae included him in their plan because as a fellow trueblood he knew Kook's ability and that nothing can threaten him. With both of their trueblood powers ten times more that of a normal werewolves, he calculated they could fight back or atleast make a run for it if it all comes down. Though not strong like them, Jimin was fastest. His reflexes out of anyone's imagination. And thats not the only reasons. Jimin was hell bent on coming with Tae. If he had to take others, there will for sure be bloodshed and deadbodies. He doesn't want that. That's why he asked every last one of them to go back.

'If only you come with me' Kook shot Tae a glance.

'Yoongi trusted us to help him. I am gonna help him. Its also our Alphas orders. Both of them.' Tae pressed the last words. He wants to assure Kook that this decision was taken by his father too.

Yoongi and Jimin was silent the whole time even though they can hear everything the new mates were talking in their links.

Jungkook fell silent. He didn't continue the conversation.

"I can see you guys are talking in the links? No matter what you plan inside those heads of yours, nothing's gonna work out once you step inside this. Its especially made with a metal that can withstand werewolves with extraordinary power like yours yoongi" The man that yoongi showed his middle finger said proudly tapping the side of the container. "And guys check all of them for mobile phones and throw it away" he said to his underlings.

Yoongi just scoffed before getting up the vehicle. They all got thrown inside before the loud sound of the doors getting locked echoed inside the container. It doesn't have any seats to sit but a large empty space with nothing to hold onto and it was really dark inside. When the vehicle abruptly started to move, Jimin stumbled back and crashed into Suga who couldn't help but stumble back along with him until his back hit the cold door, Jimin's weight fully on him.

Jimin let out a small gasp. He was shocked to say the least. Ever since he came to knew who this person was, he was trying to maintain a distance with him. He's already regretting how he behaved in that basement but couldn't bring himself to apologize to Suga either.. It was his fault that he didn't reveal his identity sooner. He was feeling rather awkward working with him and now this...!!

Their bodies pressing together in a not so innocent position.

"Sorry" he said steadying himself and leaning on the side wall for support to avoid anymore accidents. His heartbeats raising for some unknown reasons.