☄. *. END

"GAON!" I hugged him

"Star? I thought you were in America?"

"I was. But when I heard the news that you had gotten into an accident I had to come back home. I couldn't stay there just worrying."

He grinned, "star im fine really you didn't have to come back all this way just to see me-"

"Yes I 100% did have to. Plus you were NOT okay! YOU WERE IN A COMA GAON! A COMA!"

He laughed.

"I promise I'll never leave you again, for as long as I live." I said holding my hand up to my heart.

"Hmm. Even if it meant you could marry a celebrity?" He asked tapping on his chin.

"It depends what celebrity."

"Y/N! Rude!"

I laughed. I'm just so glad he didn't leave me forever. I like him better here, standing in front of me instead of being a beautiful star in the sky to gaze at.

At least here I can gaze at him day and night instead of just night.

"Star?"

"Hm?"

"I wanna go home. Can you move in with me?"

"Sudden question, lemme think about it. Seeing your face everyday.. waking up to you everyday...." I pretended to contemplate my answer.

"Hurry and make a decision Star!"

"Chill this ain't wheel of fortune! But of course I'll move in with you!"

"Oh speaking of getting home, ill go get a nurse." I kissed his forehead before walking out the room.

I was over the moon, I couldn't be happier in this moment. The nurse and I walked back to Gaon's room as I was instructed to stay outside the room.

I did as I was told and Rain came back after disappearing like my dad- nevermind.

"Rain where have you been!"

"I went to get food at the cafeteria. I brought you a cookie! How's Gaon doing?"

"He woke up! I can't be happier right now! I'm just glad I get to hear his voice again after so long."

"You guys are so cute! I still remember the night you were hiding from him."

"We don't talk about that." I said taking a bite of the cookie she had given me.

The nurse came back out soon after.

"He's all set to be discharged." Was all I heard from her. She continued speaking about something, but I couldn't understand a word. It's not my fault she was using such big words.

Rain and I walked into Gaon's room and he was no where to be seen.

"He's probably in the bathroom." Rain said sitting on the couch.

I nodded and followed her grabbing my phone to check if I had any notifications. Just the usual, Duolingo, tiktok, you name it.

After a bit the bathroom door opened and Gaon walked out in a hoodie and sweats.

"Ready to go?"

Rain and I both nodded, wanting to get the fuck out of there. The whole placed reeked of hand sanitizer, and not in a good way.

𓆩⟡𓆪

I've successfully moved in with Gaon. We're planning on going to the beach with Rain this Friday which is exciting as always.

I'm just glad to be back home with Gaon and Rain. Words can't describe how much I've missed them since the time that I've been gone.

Not to mention the scare I had with Gaon. I for sure thought that I had lost him for a moment. That he was going to become a star shining in the night sky, but fortunately.. he's shining right in front of me. Alive and well.

I just hope I'll never have to leave him again for as long as I live.

"I love you so much Star."

"I love you Gaon."

END
𓆩⟡𓆪

I feel like the ending might've been rushed and I didn't mention Gaon being in a band as much as I wanted to. Honestly I kind of forgot about it, but we don't talk about that. I hope you enjoyed "star girl" as much as I did. I'll be writing another book soon. I've honestly been waiting to write this book so I'm hoping it'll be just as good if not better. Love ya!