day out

"HEY y/n!" I heard Rain from across the cafe

Jeez I never realized how loud this girl was.

"Hey rain!" I said taking a seat in front of her.

"Okay so spill everything about what happened between you two!" She said excitedly.

"Well I don't wanna kill your mood, but not much happened. I just apologized to him and we went to the fair. Oh also I slept at his house cause it rained."

"WHAT? How do you say that so casually?" She said rather loud, causing some heads to look at us weirdly.

"Shh stop being so loud. But yeah nothing really happened it just rained so I stayed by his house."

"So cute!" She squealed.

"Anyways what's been going on with you?" I asked her. It had been a while since I talked to her and I wanted to know everything.

"Well... I got engaged!" She said excitedly holding up her hand for me to see.

I squealed.

"Girl! How come you never told me about this?!"

"I haven't seen you lately duh!"

"True. But still!"

After talking and catching up for a while, we decided to head to the skating rink.

We skated around for a couple hours, just joking around and having as much fun as we could.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Time had flown by and unfortunately it was time to say our goodbyes.

We promised to talk and keep in touch as much as we could, which sounded like a solid plan.

"I'll see you later Rain!"

"See you y/n!"

We began to walk our separate ways. I checked the time to see it was 3:49.

I decided to just have Gaon pick me up at the rink since it would be 4 by the time I walked home anyways.

The phone rang a few times before it was picked up.

"Hey star girl what's up?" I heard Gaon on the other line.

It sounded like he had just woken up.

"Did I wake you?" I asked giggling.

"Yeah. I kind of dozed off."

"Well I was calling to wonder if you could pick me up at the skating rink since it's 3:50 and it'll be 4 by the time I walk home anyways."

"Shit! It's 3:50?!" I heard from the other line.

"Yep" I laughed.

I could hear scrambling coming from his line.