agency

All that could be heard in the moment was the sound of birds chirping outside my window

All that could be heard in the moment was the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I scrolled through my phone being half awake and half dead at the same time. I mean it's not my fault I have nothing to do. As I scrolled I saw an advertisement for a modeling agency in my area. They needed a new model, so I figured why not.

Plus they're willing to pay good as well so I had to. I dmed the agency not expecting a response and went about my day.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Rain and I were walking towards a cafe when I got a notification. It was from instagram. I clicked on the notification and, to my shock, the agency had actually responded back to me. Fortunately they wanted to schedule an interview with me. (do modeling agencies have interviews? Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Holy shit! Rain!" I said still staring at the message, not believing it.

"What?"

"Look!" I shoved the phone in her face.

Her eyes widened in an instant.

"HOLY SHIT!" She covered her mouth.

"I KNOW!"

"girl jump on that!" She said lowering her volume.

"I will! They want to schedule the interview for next week!"

"Girl I'm so excited for you!" She said grabbing my hands.

"Bitch same!"

We finally reached our destination and walked inside the quiet store. It was always our go to meet up spot since it wasn't very well known in the area. It was normally almost empty. We sat at a small booth near the window and rain went away to order for both of us.

While she was gone I sent the agency a message back. I pushed my excitement away for a moment and kept scrolling through instagram. After a while Rain came back with our desserts. I dug into my strawberry cake after Rain sat down.

"So y/n, you're going to the interview?"

"Mhm" I nodded, my mouth still full.

"I'll wish you luck." She laughed.

I would've laughed if my mouth wasn't full of cake. Instead I just laughed through my nose.

"Remember me when you're famous." She winked.

"Will do." I winked back.