oh

It's been 3 months

It's been 3 months. He feels so far away. Why did I have to leave him. On the bright side of things the shoot has been amazing. Although, that seems like the only bright side. I still miss him even after looking at the stars every night.

Tonight though. Tonight was different. I felt as if something was wrong. Terribly wrong. I received a phone call from Rain not long after I finished day dreaming with the stars.

"Y/n.."

"What? Rain what happened?"

"It's Gaon..."

"What? What about him?"

"He's gotten in an accident. Y/n he's...." Her voice trailed off.

"Is he okay?! RAIN! Tell me what happened please!" I could feel tears forming. Could he have.. died?

"Y/n. He's in a coma. They don't know how long he'll be in it for."

My whole world fell apart.

"Oh." Was all I could say. Even then, my voice still broke.

"I'm so sorry y/n." She said and I could tell she was crying as well.

"I need to come home. Now." I said before hanging up.

I went straight to my managers hotel room and knocked on the door. They opened the door after a bit, looking a bit tired.

"Please can I go home? My boyfriend is in a coma and I need to see him please!" I begged with tears in my eyes.

They sighed.

"I'll check when the next flight home will be available."

"Thank you so much."

"Go to sleep, I'll let you know in the morning."

"Thank you so much!"

I walked back to my room and took melatonin gummies once again to help me fall asleep. I just wanted to get home as quick as possible at that point. I was willing to do anything.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Tomorrow. My flight back home leaves tomorrow. I could be more overjoyed. I spent the whole day calling with Rain, since I didn't have a shoot that day anyways.

"I'll see you tomorrow rain okay?" I said before hanging up soon after. I checked the time: 10:41.

I went straight to bed after plugging in my phone. I just wanted tomorrow to come as quick as possible.

𓆩⟡𓆪

I stared out the window of the plane. I needed to see Gaon as quick as possible. I was so worried, I just hoped and prayed that he was okay. Of course he gets into an accident when I'm not around.

The plane landed after a couple of hours and I rushed off. Rain offered to pick me up, so I waited for her in the parking lot.

She soon arrived and I practically dove in her car.

"Y/n I'm glad you're back! How're you feeling?"

"How would you feel if you found out your boyfriend landed in the hospital when you were out of the country?"

"I would simply kill myself."

"Exactly."

She played some music to lighten the mood, but it didn't really work well. All I could think of was if Gaon was okay. I kept telling myself he was, but there was always a voice in the back of my head telling me that he wasn't.

I ignored the voice as we arrived at the hospital. We walked in and headed straight for Gaon's room after checking in. I softly opened the door and peaked in.

I saw Gaon lying there, motionless. I couldn't bear to see him this way. I walked fully in the room and immediate tears rushed to my eyes. I couldn't bear to see him hooked up to a bunch of machines.

"I'll give you time alone okay? I'll be back later, love ya y/n!"

"Love ya rain!" I wiped my tears.

I sat next to Gaon's bed and put my head down. I grabbed his hand before whispering.

"Gaon I love you so much. I thought of you every day for the three months I was in America. I hope you thought of me as well. When I heard you got into an accident I had no choice, but to rush home. I just.... Hope you're okay Gaon. Just...please wake up." I softly stroked my thumb over his hand.

"Please.." I whispered, my voice cracking.

His hand was warm and comforting. I just wanted to stay by his side forever until he woke up.

"I'll never leave you again.. I promise. No matter what... so please. Just please wake up Gaon." I begged, knowing it was no use.

I couldn't help it. I just wanted my sweet boy back.

I felt pressure on my hand suddenly.

I looked at our hands to see Gaon gripping my hand.

"Gaon?" I looked up at his face once again.

"S-Star?"