The ending

It's been two weeks after they officially finished hogwarts. The two have been sending letters to each other, and now today it was the day they reunite.

Harry got a letter from Draco's owl.

Malfoy, Draco
Hello darling, I was wondering if we could see each other again including the twins. Lily misses Scorpius and you so much she cried a couple of times. She says she loves you guys and wants to meet you guys again. And i'm also wondering only if you agree.. we get our own flat?

Harry's eyes widen. Their own flat?! That would be amazing for the two and great for the twins. He quickly replied back.

harry
yes i think we should get our own flat! it would also be great for us two and for the twins and scorpius also missed lily as much as i do i love you and send you all my wishes when should we meet?

Harry didn't care much for his grammar but Draco indeed did.

Malfoy, Draco,
Oh darling, Harry! Your grammar is horrible. The 'i' is 'I' and you need to add periods to! And when writing names you add a capital in the begging including when writing the first word of a sentence. Anyways, love you two Harold. And we should meet tomorrow, only if your free.

Love,
         Draco

Harry rolled his eyes at the letter. He smiled deeply though. Scorpius then walked into the room with his teddy bear and blanket. "Daddy, I had a nightmare" he said with tears in his eyes it was only nine at night. "It's okay Scorpius. Do you want me to sleep with you?" He nodded. "Okay, get in bed Scorps" He then fell asleep with Scorpius.

•••

Harry woke up with Scorpius with his pacifier, yes he's five with a pacifier. He awed in cuteness. "Baby boy wake up" He said softly shaking him lightly. He then woke up. "Daddy?" He asked yawning. "Hey Scorpy" He said kissing his cheek.

"Get up we're gonna see Papa!" He said. Scorpius quickly got up. "WERE GONNA SEE PAPA?" Harry nodded. "YAYY!" he yelled. They walked into the kitchen to see Sirius cooking. "Hi Sirius!" Sirius turned around. "Goodmorning Harry! and hood morning to you two Scorpius" he said kissing the boys cheeks. "Where's Remus?" Harry asked. "Sleeping"

Harry nodded. "Me and Scorpius are gonna go out today to see Draco and Lily" Sirius nodded. "That's great" Harry and Scorpius were already changed until they heard pecking at the window. "It's Draco's owl" he said opening the door and reading the letter.

Malfoy, Draco
Good morning Harry, Me and Lily will be showing up at 11, and at the moment it's 10:36 when this will arrive. See you soon my love.

Harry smiled at the letter. "We're gonna get going" Sirius hugged him. "Bud take care love you!" Sirius said. "Bye!! Love you two!" He said kissing his cheek they then left.

•••

Harry showed up at the Coffee shop with Scorpius and then Draco and Lily showed up. "Dray!" He said running towards him kissing him. "Lily!" He said smirking widely. Picking her up and kissing her many times. "HI DADDY!" She yelled hugging Draco.

"PAPA!" Scorpius yelled hugging Draco. He picked the boy up giving him many kisses as well. "Hey! Little bud" Draco said smiling.

"I miss you!" Scorpius said crying in his shoulder. "I miss you two, Hon" He said kissing his forehead.

They all sat and talked.

***

Draco and Harry bought the flat and had a good marriage and been married now for 6 years leading for Scorpius and Lily to be 11 years old.

Scorpius is in Gryffindor in Lily is in Slytherin.

They all lived happily ever after.

———

I wanted to finish this book