Toddler names

Draco woke up earlier than Harry. He changed and went to their shared to kitchen to eat something. He heard one of the twins start crying. He groaned. He got up and went to go check on them.

The Black haired baby was crying. Surprisingly the Blonde baby was still deep asleep. He picked the baby up and brought him to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat!" Draco snapped at the baby. Which made the baby cry louder.

He rolled his eyes. Harry walked into the room tired and confuse. "Why is he crying?" He asked. "I don't know potter?" Draco said angrily. Harry took the baby from his hands and took out a bottle that was already prepared in the Fridge and gave it to the toddler. The baby tried to get down. So Harry put him to stand. He ran to the couch sitting down drinking his bottle. "Seriously Malfoy? It's that simple!" He snapped annoyed.

"Well excuse me Potter, I don't know how to take care of rats". He rolled his eyes. "Don't call them that!" Harry glared at him.

"I'll call them whatever I want" He said. "Stop being a horrible person to your children" Harry said.
"My Children'? They mean nothing to me"

"How could you say that?" Harry frowned. "What do you want to name him?" Harry asked. "I don't care about that child!" Draco yelled. "JUST.. Just tell me"
Draco rolled his eyes. "Scorpius"
"Okay, His name is Scorpius then. And the blonde is Lily"
"Don't care" Draco said leaving the room.

The blonde baby started to cry. Harry ran to her and picked up and gave her a bottle sitting her next to her brother.

•••

Time skip : Midnight;

Harry hadn't seen any of his friends today and Him and Draco were off of school for three weeks since cause they were only teenagers.

"Malfoy!" Harry yelled across the dorm. "Where is he?" He mumbled. He found Draco in his dorm. "Malfoy!" He said. "What now Potter? Can't you see i'm studying?"

"Why we have three weeks off?"

"Cause i'm not trying to get behind" He rolled his eyes. "Now what do you want?"

"I need help putting the twins to sleep! They keep running away" He groaned.

"Potter, For the last millionth time. I do not care or know how to take care of children" He said angrily. "I don't care Malfoy! I don't know either. Please I really need your help" He begged. Malfoy groaned as he got up.

"Where are they?" He question Harry. "Common room" Malfoy marched to the Common room. He saw the two toddlers running around the room being a mess. "You two idiots!" He yelled. They looked at him. "Clean this room and go to Bed! Or i'll hit!" He snapped at them. They quickly or should I say rushing to clean up and ran to there shared room.

"Woah, We're you actually gonna hit them if they didn't?" Harry questioned. "Yes" Harry eyes widen. "You can't hit them!"

"I can. It's not illegal" He rolled his eyes. He then left the room. Harry went to check up on the twins. They were both in bed with fear. "Dada, Papa is scwary" Lily told him. Harry chuckled. "Yeah.." He planted a kiss on both of their heads.

———

Every chapter is short 👶