Chap 7

Harry woken up earlier than Draco. He walked into the kitchen as his usual routine in cooked breakfast. He looked at the calendar. "Fuck, We have school next week!" He groaned. It was a Wednesday. "Daddy" He turned to meet Scorpius. "Hey Scorps" Scorpius waved at him.

"What's that?" He asked. "What's what?" He said confused. "That your making" Harry turned. "Eggs and Bacon" Scorpius frowned. "Can I have cereal instead dada?" He asked. Harry frowned. "Fine"

He heard knocking he opened the door to see Hermione and Ron. "Hi guys!" He said hugging them. "Hi Harry!" Hermione said excitedly. "Hey mate" Ron said.

"So how's everything going?" Hermione asked. "Alright" Harry responded. Scorpius grabbed onto Ron's leg. Ron looked down. "Up up?" He asked. Ron awed. He picked the boy up. "Hi Scorpius!" He said. The boy waved. "Daddy where's papa?" Lily said walking into the kitchen. "Uhh.. in his room. I think" She nodded in left.

"Who does Scorpius and Lily adore more?" Hermione asked. "I adore daddy more" Scorpius yelled. "Lily adores Malfoy more" Harry said. "I figured after what we heard at hogsmeade" Ron said and Hermione slapped him. "Ow!" He yelped. Ron put Scorpius down so he could eat his Cereal. "It's fine guys she apologized" Harry said.

"I can't wait to see you next week! Everyone figured out what happened" Hermione said. "I know" Harry said deep down he knew he didn't.

Draco walked into the kitchen holding Lily. He rolled his eyes when he saw Ron and Hermione. "Wow good to see you to" Ron sarcastically said. "Shut up weaselbee" He said. Ron scoffed. "Stop" Harry told Malfoy. He heard Draco mumble something under his breathe.

"We're getting a four day weekend starting tomorrow!" Hermione excitedly said. "Would you wanna come to hogsmeade with us?" Ron asked. "Sure" He smiled. "Daddy can I come with you?" Scorpius asked. "Yeah sure" Harry said.

•••

"Scorpius wake up buddy" Harry whispered. He was all dressed to go out. Scorpius woke up. "Okay dada"

Time skip.

After Scorpius was all dressed Harry went to go tell Draco they were leaving. He walked inside to meet Draco sitting up on his bed reading. "What?" Draco said. "Me and Scorpius are going to hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione." He said. "Oh alright take care I guess" Draco said not caring. "Okay bye"

He left when Lily walked out. "Daddy? Where are you going?" She said confused. "Hogsmeade" She only nodded and made her way to Draco's room.

•••

Hermione, Ron, Harry and Scorpius were sitting on the train making their way to Hogsmeade. "Ronny" Scorpius said. Ron turn to look at him. "Yes?" He responded. "I want you to wear this!" He said excitedly. He handed him a necklace with a half snake on it. Ron smiled he put it on. They had matching snake necklaces. "I love it Scorps!" He said admiring the necklace.

"Lucky bitch" Hermione muttered to Ron. Ron snickered. Harry was looking outside the window. "What's wrong Harry?" Hermione asked. Harry turn to look at Her. "I'm just wondering what's gonna happened when we leave hogwarts since y'know we leave in one month" He said concerned a little. "Harry, everything's gonna be alright" Hermione said. "Yeah Mate, you and Malfoy will think of something" Ron said.

The train stopped in they got off. Scorpius was holding Ron's hand. "Where first?" Ron asked. "Candy shop?" Hermione said. "Yay! Daddy can I get sweets?" Scorpius asked Harry. "Of course" Scorpius giggled.

Little time skip.

After they bought their candy's Scorpius begin to eat some. "Scorpius don't eat all of them" Harry said laughing. "But there so GOOD!" He said. Ron begin to eat a chocolate frog. "Woah!" Ron said. Hermione and Harry turn to look at him. "Look Harry!" He said excitedly showing the card to see Harry on it winking. "Seriously" Harry chuckled.