Classes

Draco woke up early to get ready. "There!" He said proudly and checking himself in the mirror. "Where's Potter?" He told himself. He saw him sleeping. "Potter, POTTER. POTTER!!" He yelled after multiple attempts. "IM UP IM UP" he said looking around. "We have classes today I call dibs on taking Scorpius" Harry frowned realizing he stuck with tantrums all day. "Fine" He said.

Draco and Scorpius left to the Great Hall.

"Lily wake up" He said. "No!" she said turning in her bed. "Come on Lily flower wake up" She frowned. "NO!" She yelled. Harry rolled his eyes. He pulled her out of bed. "So not cool" She said yawning.

They got dressed.

"I don't wanna go!" She said. "Lily I know but I need to attend my classes and I can't leave you here by yourself. And it's a risky risk" Lily frowned and rolled her eyes. "But Daddy!" Harry shook his head. "Bu-

"LILY! Your five. FIVE!" He yelled. She rolled her eyes they finally attended the Great Hall.

****

"Harry!" Hermione said getting up and running towards him. "Hi Herm!" He said hugging her. "Ron!" He said hugging him to. "Hi Lil-

"Don't talk to me" She yelled. Harry turned to her. "Lily stop it now" He whispered into her ear. Hermione seemed surprised.

They ate.

"Well Cya Harry!" Ron waved goodbye to Harry. Harry was walking with Ron and hold Lily's hand. Hermione chose to walk with Ginny. Harry walked into his class and took his seat having Lily sit next to him. "Daddy i'm bored I don't wanna be here" She told him. "I know Lily but you have to" He sighed.

She rolled her eyes. The class was now in session. "Daddy I need to use the bathroom" Lily asked. "Lily it's been literally only 20 minutes." Harry said. "I don't care I need to use the bathroom!" She begin to get a little loud getting a few stares. "Lower your voice Lily"

Harry raised his hand. "Yes Harry?"
"Can I go to the bathroom?" The professor agreed in they left to the bathroom.

"Go hurry" He hurried Lily. Lily skipped to the bathroom stall. after five minutes past. "Lily come on!" he hurried her. "Okay wait" She then came out and washed her hands in went back to class.

"Daddy" Harry huffed. "What? WHAT now?" He whispered yelled. "I'm hungry" Harry rolled his eyes. "Well I don't have food" Lily frowned. "Well I'm hungry do something"

"And what in the world am I, I!! Suppose to do?" He asked. She shrugged. "Lily just wait till dinner" She shook her head. "I WANT FOOD!" She screamed. The whole class attention was all turned to him. "Lily stop!" He whispered. "Excuse us" Harry said in left the class with a screaming Lily.

Lily quickly stopped screaming. "Where's father?" She asked. "I don't know?!" He said an a frustrated way. "Well.. Bye!" She then ran off. "LILY!" He yelled and chased her then lost her. "Oh shit oh shit oh no.." He said muttering. "She's never been in hogwarts! She'll get lost and who knows what could happened!" He told himself as he ran. He bumped into Hermione.

"Harry?!" Hermione said. "Hermione I need your help!" He said in a rush. "What's wrong?"
"Lily! She ran off in she doesn't know anything about hogwarts!" He rushed out. "Why did she leave?!"
"To find Malfoy!" He said then they both started to run.

Hermione looked at Harry as they were running she could see the tears in his eyes. He did very much care no matter how mad he cared.

•••
Lily's side

Lily was running to find Draco. She kept bumping into people. "Where papa?" She told herself. She got tired and then continued to walk. She bumped into someone. "Hello little girl" The girl said. "Who are you?" Lily asked. "Luna, Luna lovegood" She smiled.