The Problem.

"Oh shit" Draco muttered. Harry and Draco eyed each other. "POTTER!" Draco yelled looking at Harry. There was crying in the cauldron. Everyone looked there way as Harry was picking one of the toddlers that was in the cauldron. The one Harry was picking up. Was a blonde haired girl. "Malfoy and Potter to Dumbledores office! NOW!" He yelled. Draco frowned as he picked up the other toddler.

They walked in silence. "Ew, Ew, Ew, Ew" Draco kept repeating as they walked after a few moments. "Can you stop that?" The shorter boy said. "It's literally just a toddler! Stop acting like it's a creature" Harry snapped at the taller boy.

"Lemon drops" Harry said in walked inside to Dumbledores office. "What did you do now Harry?" Dumbledore asked. He saw the toddlers. "Oh, Merlin" He breathed out. "H..How?" He asked.

"He ruined the Potion we were making!" Draco scoffed. "I figured" Dumbledore said.

Draco and Harry put the toddlers down. "That's your responsibilities now Malfoy, and Harry" Draco's eyes widen huge. "WHAT? NO! MY SCHOOL WORK! I CANT STOP THAT TO WATCH OVER THESE MISTAKES THAT POTTER MADE!" Draco yelled angrily. Harry frowned. He didn't want to take care of these twins by himself he's gonna need help.

"That isn't my problem, Malfoy" Dumbledore eyed him. "Adoption Center?" Draco said. Dumbledore shook his head. "No!" Draco groaned Harry was silent. He turned to look at Harry. "SEE! This is all YOUR fault POTTER!" He yelled. Harry stood there awkwardly. He didn't know what to do.

"We will give you guys your own dorm". Dumbledore said. "No! I'm not leaving my house for these three stupid mistakes" Draco yelled. Harry felt hurt a little. "To bad so sad, your stuff has been moved". Dumbledore yelled at him which shut Draco up.

•••

As Harry and Draco walked inside the place the twins started to run around. "What should we name them?" Harry turned to Draco. "I don't care Potter" He sneered. As he started to walking away Harry spoke up. "Seriously? You can't just do whatever you want. You need to help me!" Harry snapped.

Draco turned around and walked towards Harry. "You made them, You take care of them" Draco told him in continued to walk to his dorm. Harry felt hurt very hurt he couldn't do this by himself.

•••

Harry finally set the twins to sleep took him four hours. He was exhausted he went to Draco's dorm. "What?" Draco said. As he looked at Harry he realized he looked extremely tired and exhausted. He look like he ran ten miles. Harry stood there. Draco got up.

"I'm exhausted! I'm Tired Malfoy! Please just help me! I can't do this by myself" Harry begged Draco to help him. Draco rolled his eyes. "Fine" Harry's frown went upside down. Harry closed his eyes. "What are you doin-" Harry fell forward which caused Draco to catch him. I didn't know he was that tired. Draco lay'd him on his bed.

Draco went to check on the twins. They were deep asleep. He went back to where Harry was in fell asleep next to him.