Chap 8

Harry woke up to someone jumping on him. "DADDY WAKE UP!" Scorpius jumped on him. "Okay okay.. Im up!" He said tiredly. "ITS MH BIRTHDAY DADDY IM FIVE!" He yelled. Harry smiled. "That's great bud happy birthday" Harry said.

Draco walked in tiredly with Lily. "Yeah I figured he did the same to you" He said in a deep morning voice which was hot to Harry. Harry nodded.

They all walked into the living room. "Morning kids, I barely made breakfast. Help yourself " She smiled. "Thank you mother, and good morning" She nodded back. "Good morning everyone" Lucias said. "Good morning father" Draco replied. "Grandpa, Grandma, Did you guys know me and Lily are five now!" he said excitedly. "Yes Indeed I got you a present" Scorpius smiled. Lily didn't care.

"Scorpius it doesn't matter" She rolled her eyes as usual. "Lily don't be rude" Harry whispered into her ear she rolled her eyes. she really did have a thing for rolling eyes Harry thought.

Scorpius frowned at Lily. "Don't worry Scorpius we're gonna have a lot of fun!" Narcissa cheered him up. "Lily your such a party pooper" Draco rolled his eyes. "Where now I see where she gets rolling her eyes from" Draco and Lily scoffed at the same time.

"My point" Harry said. Lucias snorted. Narcissa chuckled. "Wasn't that funny" He rolled his eyes.

•••

"Do you kids want to open your presents?" Lucias asked. "YES!" Scorpius yelled Lily rolled her eyes. "What is with her with rolling her eyes?" Harry whispered to Draco. "Not sure I wasn't like that" Harry stared at Draco. "Seriously" Harry snorted Draco frowned.

"YAY!!" Scorpius yelled when he got a set of wizarding-themed action figures. Lily gotten five barbie dolls to add to her collection. Lily frowned. "What's wrong dear?" Narcissa asked. Harry gave Lily a glare. "Nothing.. I l-love them.." Narcissa smiled widely.

Narcissa and Lucias then left for whatever meeting they had to attend. "What the hell was that Lily?" Harry asked. Lily stared. "What was what daddy?" She said an a angel voice. "cut the crap Lily" Lily rolled her eyes. "I don't like these Barbies there ugly look at them!" She pointed. They were like any other Barbie. "So? They look like every other Barbie!?" Draco joined in.

Scorpius rolled his eyes. "Why are you so ungrateful? Seriously. They bought you dolls what else do you want?" Scorpius frowned turning to look at his twin sister. "Shut up git" She yelled. "Lily don't call him that and plus he's right he grateful" Harry said.

"I literally don't even caruhh" Draco snorted. Harry glared at him. "Wow your so helpful" he said towards Draco. "Why thank you" he said smirking. Harry sighed.

•••

Lily and Scorpius were in there room. "Why are you so ungrateful and rude? They do everything for you! And you can't even accept or agree with that" Scorpius said while playing with his figures. "Cause I can? And plus why do you care!?" Scorpius turn to look at her. "Cause I can" He said.

"Your supposed to be on my side" She glared. "Shut up at this point Lily, I can't stand hearing you" He said getting up and leaving the room. "PRAT!" She yelled and huffed. "Whatever" she mumbled.

———

Short chap 🤪😫