Chap 6

The next day Harry woke up to Scorpius next to him. He walked into the kitchen seeing Draco. "Goodmorning Potter" Draco said nodding his head. "Goodmorning.. uhh what happened yesterday? I heard screaming and crying?" Draco froze. "Nothing.." Harry had a confused face.

Scorpius walked into the kitchen hugging Harry. "Hello Darling" Harry said putting his mug down. He hugged the young toddler.

"Dada i'm hungry" Scorpius told Harry. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Eggs!" He said excitedly. "Alright then".

A couple of hours gone by in Harry hadn't seen Lily. "Malfoy" Draco turned to look at him. "Where is Lily?" he asked. "In her room" Harry gave a confuse look. "Why?" He asked He shrugged.

Harry walked into the room to see Lily playing with her dolls. "Lily?" He said. Lily froze she didn't look away from her dolls. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Go away" She simply said. "Aren't you hungry?" She shook her head.

Harry left the room. "Draco Lucias Malfoy!" He yelled. Draco froze in turned to him. "What?" He said. "What did you do to Lily?!" He said angrily. "I got her in trouble for yesterday?" He simply said. "Why?" He said angrily. "Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I won't let our own child say that she hates you!" He said. Harry eyes widen.

He walked towards Draco and hugged him. "Thank you" he whispered.

•••

"I hate them!" Lily greeted through her teeth. Her stomach growled but she missed them. He stomach growled. She walked to her door opening it a slight bit. she peeked out to see Harry and Draco in the kitchen arguing as usual she rolled her eyes. She saw Scorpius he was watching TV. She rolled her eyes.

As for a four year old she was really smart and acted as an 6 or 7 year old would. If she could leave she would. Lily kept watching her parents arguing until they seem to start hitting each other. Lily froze she didn't know what to do so her last idea. She sat on the ground in her bedroom and cried and screamed. Harry and Draco bursted through the room. "Lily what's wrong?" Harry asked concerned.

"I HURT MY FINGER!" She sobbed out loud. Draco kissed her finger. "It's alright darling! Really" He said in a small soft voice. She hugged Draco tightly. After a few minutes she calmed down. They then left. At least she stopped them from fighting. She walked into the Common room. It was only Scorpius and Harry her brother was sleeping on the ground and Harry seemed miserable. "Daddy.." Lily said Harry turned to look at her. "I'm sorry, for saying I hate you I don't I love you daddy!" She said hugging him. "I love you two Lily flower"

"Daddy can I ask you a question?" Harry nodded. "Do you love Papa?" She asked. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Harry didn't respond. "I think you and Scorpius should go to bed now" He said. "Aw!" She said annoyed that he never answered his question.

•••

After Harry put Lily and Scorpius and their beds he left to go to his room but as he was Draco's dorm door open. He pulled harry inside. "What?!" Harry snapped still angry.

"I apologize okay!" Draco said. "Well I don't care!" he said leaving Draco grabbed his arm. "Will you stop?" He asked. "No"

⚠️

"Y'know Potter" Harry turned to look at him. "We will need to get along wether you like it or not" He said. Harry shook his head. As he tried to leave Draco pushed him against the wall. "What the fuck?!" He yelled. Draco kissed him and passionately and soft. He kissed back.

Draco begin to kiss his neck. "M-Malfoy" he moaned out. Draco took off his shirt. Harry also took his shirt off.

Draco threw him onto the bed and he crawled on top of him. He smirked. He threw his pants along with his boxers and so did Harry. Draco grabbed the lube that was in his drawer. He press a finger up his anal. Harry breathed heavily. "A virgin I see, huh?" He smirked. "Shut up Malfoy" He breathed out.

Draco lined up to his anal. And pushed in. "F-Fuck!" He moaned out. Draco begin to thrust in and out. Harry was a moaning mess. "O-Oh!!! M-Ma.. D-Drac.." He didn't know what to say anymore. "DRACO! OH MERLIN, DRACO!" Harry moaned out which cause Draco to thrust harder and go harder. Until the door bursted open. "PAPA! STOP HURTING DADDY!" Scorpius yelled. Which made Draco and Harry stop quickly.

"W-What? No! I'm not.. We're not.. We're playing around" Draco hurried out. "Yeah.. We're.. wrestling! Yeah wrestling totally!" Harry said quickly.

Scorpius stood there confused. "oh" He simply said. "Go back to bed sweetheart, Everything is alright" Harry said. The younger one nodded and left. "First name bases during sex?" He smirked. "Shut up Malfoy" he rolled his eyes. "Back to Malfoy now" He said.

Harry laid down. "What are you doing?" Draco asked. "Going to bed idiot" He said. "You think we finished?" Malfoy said with a smirk. "Yes! and we are now go to sleep Malfoy" He said and fell to sleep. Draco scoffed as fell to sleep wrapping his arms around Harry.

———