One week left

Draco pov

As time went on I realized how Potter would get more and more anxious. "Potter?" I called we were both in our living room with the twins. He turned to me. "Yes?.." I gave a confuse face. "Why are you so anxious?" I asked. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes, it was obvious something was bothering him.

"Seriously Potter, tell me!" I repeated. He sighed "We only have a week left of hogwarts.. And what are we gonna do about the twins?" He said.

"Well we'll think of something" I told him. "Then let's start thinking now! They can't stay with me" I gave him a confuse face. "And why not?" I asked. "Cause.. They just can't" He said. "And why not? Just tell me why not?" I questioned him. He rolled his eyes. "I have my reasons, Malfoy."

He got up and left to wherever he went. "Papa? Why does Daddy not want us with him?" Lily asked frowning. "Not sure Lils" I told her.

What was happening in his household? It wasn't anything bad probably cause he's the 'Golden One' or 'The Chosen One' I rolled my eyes at the thought. It probably wasn't a big deal. Scorpius tapped me on my thigh. "Yes?" I asked him. "Can we see Ronny?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Weasley?" He nodded. "Fine.." I groaned

•••

Draco was walking with the twins. "Papa where's Ronny?" Scorpius asked Draco shrugged. "PAPA! He's right there!" Scorpius excitedly said. "Weasley" Draco called out Ron turned around. "What Malfoy?" He said confused. "Someone wanted to see you" Ron looked down to see Scorpius smiling widely. "Scorps!" He said hugging the boy. "HI RONNY!" Scorpius said and notice Ron wearing the necklace he got him. "Your wearing it! The necklace, Yay!" He said.

"Weasley" Draco asked. "Yes?" He asked. "Have you seen Potter?" Ron shook his head. "No I haven't, Why?" Ron looked at him. "Well cause, he brought up about how are we gonna do after hogwarts with the twins and he brought up how they can't go with him to his household then he stormed off" Draco finished.

"Oh" Ron said. Draco knew he knew something. "What is it, That I don't know?" Draco said. "Well.. I don't know if I should say it" Draco looked at him confused. "Come on tell me" Ron looked unsure. "Fine, he lives with his uncle and aunt with their son. And he gets abuse there buy them" Ron told him.

"And why didn't he tell me?" Draco asked. "Cause he wouldn't trust you yet" Ron said. Draco found that offensive but didn't say any. "Oh, Alright" He said. "Let's go now" Scorpius shook his head. "But I wanna stay with Ronny!" Scorpius begged me. "We'll ask him then" He told Scorpius. "Fine by me!" Ron said smiling. "Yay!" Scorpius said. "Bye Scorpius! And behave" He said and Scorpius nodded.

They walked away. "Papa" Draco looked down at Lily. "I'm hungry" She said and her stomach begin to growl. "Wait till dinner okay" She nodded.

As they continued to walk he heard familiar voices. He turned to see Hermione and Harry. "Well Harry, Your gonna need to tell him at some point" She told him. Harry blushes. "No!" Draco decided to walked off as it seemed to be none of his business. They were probably talking about his household, Draco told himself.

•••

Draco was in the living room and Lily was in her room sleeping. Draco was there reading a book until Harry showed up inside. "Where were you?" Draco asked. Harry ignored him. He got up and grabbed Harry by the wrist. "Leave me the fuck alone" Draco had enough.

"What the fuck is with you today! You stormed off like an idiot earlier just tell me what's happening!" He yelled. Harry stood there. "Nothing is happening!" He yelled back. Harry pushed him off. "Get off of me!" He yelled walking away.

"POTTER!" Draco screamed instead of yelling. Harry looked at him frightened. "I KNOW POTTER!" Draco screamed. "KNOW WHAT?" Potter screamed angrily. "ABOUT YOUR STUPID HOUSEHOLD!" They begin to start screaming to each other.

Lily began to cry as she saw them fighting. They looked at her upset to see her crying she was standing there with her stuff snake plushie and her red blanket being dragged on the ground. "Lily it's okay" Draco said softly. "Let's go put you back to sleep, Okay?" Draco asked the blonde girl. She nodded.

Once he came back where a angry red flaming Harry was standing there with his arms crossed. "MALFOY! Where the FUCK IS SCORPIUS?" Harry yelled. "Stop yelling! He's with Weasley" he then hushed Harry to be quiet.

Harry was about to storm out to find Scorpius. Draco grabbed him once again. "Will you stop it!?" He said angrily. "Why are you even angry?! What the fuck did I do to make you like this!?" Draco yelled at him. "Just leave me alone!" Harry yelled at him. "Whatever, I'll come with you"

"And what about Lily? Huh! Who's gonna stay with her?" He said trying to make an excuse for him to go by himself. "It's just a few minutes" Draco said rolling his eyes. "I'm going by myself" Harry said but before he did they both heard ringing. "What's that?" Harry asked Draco shrugged.

It seem to be a smartphone attached to the wall. Hogwarts had installed these smartphones in sixth year. Draco picked it up. "Hello?" He said through the phone. "Hey Malfoy, I just wanted to inform you of Scorpius can stay over the night?" Ron said. "Give me a second" He turned to Harry. "Potter, Weasley. Asked if Scorpius can stay over the night" Harry only nodded. "Sure" Draco said hanging up.

"Now Potter, why are you angry at me?" He said walking and standing over Harry which caused Harry to blush. "I.. U-Uhm.." He kept stuttering. "What's wrong, Harry?" Draco asked smirking.

Draco begin to grab him by the waist. Harry stood there like a idiot turning red. "Well Potter, You should know. I heard what you and Luna said as I walked away, 'You wish to be with him. Don't ya?, Yeah'" Draco repeated there conversation. Harry was getting reader by every minute.

Draco then started to lean down. Harry looked up. They then kissed it went slow but with passion. It felt like cotton candy smooth.

They then back away. "Woah" They quickly snapped their heads towards a little girls voice it was Lily. "Does Papa and Daddy love each other?" She said. Harry looked at Draco and Draco looked at Harry they nodded.

"YAY!" Lily yelled jumping up and down.

———