Chap 4 (idk what to title)

Harry woke up to the twins crying that night. He forced himself back up to check on them. As he was walking he was about to past by Draco's room. His door was a little open. He took a peek. He was sleeping shirtless. He blushes a little. He quickly walked away.

"How the hell can I blush at MALFOY?" He mumbled to himself.

He open the twins door room. It was only Scorpius crying. He picked the toddler up and took him to the Common room to not wake up the other one.

****

He was there feeding the toddler when Draco walked into the room. "Don't you think your a little late?" Harry said with a tired voice. "Not at all, I only came for water" He simply said. As Draco look back at Harry he saw hurt in those emerald eyes. He rolled his eyes.

He put down his glass of water and sat with Harry. "Give me" He said putting his hands out for the toddler. Harry have him scorpius.

After a few minutes both black haired boys fell asleep on the couch. Draco sat there with Harry on his shoulder, Scorpius in his hands.

Draco was about to stand up but before he could he heard Harry say; "Thank you, Malfoy" He said with his eyes closed. Draco had a small smile. He walked into the twins room and put Scorpius back into his bed.

•••

The next day Harry woke on Draco's bed confused, he sat up and heard noise from the Common room.

As he entered Draco was on the ground playing with the twins with letter blocks. "This is 'A' can you say A?" He told Lily. He turned to Scorpius then looked where he was he saw Harry. Harry stood there with a little smile. He didn't have his glasses on but he could still see even if it was blurry. "Hi! Do you know where my glasses are?" He asked. Draco tooked them out of his pocket and handed them over to Harry.

"Thanks" He simply said. Once he saw Draco he realize he only had pajama pants on and no shirt. "Staring are we Potter?" Draco smirked.

"Shut up" Lily got up and ran to Harry. "Dada!" Harry hugged the blonde.

There was knocking. Draco answered the door to see Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini. "Hey guys"

"Dray! Hi" He said hugging him. "Hey Draco!" Blaise gave him a handshake. Pansy's eyes widen when she saw the twins. "THERE SO CUTE!" She cried out. "Hello, Potter!" She said smiling. Which surprised Harry himself. "Hello" He simply said.

Draco and Blaise were in the kitchen. "Are you and Malfoy a .. You know thing?.." Harry asked Pansy. "What.. No! Of course not never! I'm with Blaise so you have Draco all to yourself" She said grinning while harry turned into a scarlett red.

Time Skip: 2 hours

Once they said there goodbyes they both sat in the Common room with the twins. "Was Pansy crazy?" Draco asked. "A little but, shes cool" Harry said

"I'm going to hogsmeade this weekend.. can you take care of the twins?" Draco turn to look at him. "Im also going to hogsmeade... uhm" Harry zoned out. "Oh"

"We can take one of the twins with us?" Draco said. Harry nodded.

———