Jeno growled and went to jump on Minhyuk but before he could a hand wrapped around his arm and pulled him back.

"You're hurt," Donghyuck eye's were soft but there was still anger and hurt laced in his pupils. "Don't make it worse."

"Donghyuck, he hurt-" Jeno's jaw was clenched and his cheeks with red with anger.

"I know," Donghyuck caught Jeno's fuming gaze. "Just not now, if you make if worse then you'll hurt Jaemin too."

Jeno slowly let the tension release from his body.

Donghyuck was right.

If he got hurt anymore...he would hurt Jaemin.

He can't hurt Jaemin again.

"Donghyuck, I'm sorry," Jeno's voice was full of remorse...regret. "Im sorry I dragged you into what happened yesterday. That wasn't right of me."

"No, it's okay," Donghyuck shook his head. "You don't need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong to me. I knew what you meant and I just wanted to help you."

"Yeah but..." Jeno looked down. "I shouldn't have pulled you into my stupid idea. I heard Mark blamed you and I felt so guilty. You have no idea how bad he-"

"I got a rope if Mark needs it," Minhyuk's gave a small chuckle and that was enough for the fire to relight in Jeno's eyes.

Before Donghyuck could stop him, Jeno had Minhyuk pressed against the wall with his good arm pressed hard against his throat.

"Donghyuckie? Are you in-" A sweet voice came into the room. "Jeno?"

Jaemin.

Jeno spared a glance towards the door.

Jaemin was standing in the doorway waving horrified eyes but as soon as he saw who Jeno was pressing to the wall his breath hitched.

This fucker hurt Jaemin.

Jeno pressed his arm harder into Minhyuks throat and ignored the way he squirmed against him.

"Jeno," Donghyuck's voice was loud and clear. "Remember what I said."

Jeno took a deep breathe as he tried to find the will to pull away instead of kill Minhyuk on the spot.

"Listen hear, you son of a bitch," Jeno leaned forward and said lowly. "I have a few weeks until this cast gets taken off. Let's see who gets to you first, the cops, Mark or me."

Jeno reveled in the way Minhyuk was struggling to breathe.

"It may be a race but let me warn you that you will have a run in with all three," Jeno snarled again before dropping Minhyuk to the floor. "I'll see you in hell when I get you."

Jeno pulled Jaemin and Donghyuck out of the bathroom and into the empty hallway.

"Jeno? Jeno what the-" Jaemin was clearly shaken as he tried to piece together what just happen.

"Nana," Jeno tried to meet Jaemin's eyes but the younger didn't seem like be was focusing.

"Baby," Jeno pulled the younger into his arms. "Relax. I've got you. He won't come near you ever again."

Donghyuck watched on with soft eyes before slowly backing away and walking out the hall.

There was something to special to intrude on the moment.

"Jeno..." Jaemin hadn't calmed down yet as he tried to push Jeno away. "No, I'm still mad at you- I mean what just happened- why were you- what if you-"

"Princess," Jeno whispered as he pressed his forehead to Jaemin's instantly silencing the younger.

"Jeno," Jaemin whispered between them.

"I'm sorry," Jeno's voice was rough. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I didn't even realize how shitty that was of me until I talked to Mark. I apologized to Donghyuck and I felt terrible because I made Mark hurt him. I'm no better than all those other bullies-"

Jeno was cut off when soft lips pressed the smallest kiss to his own.

"You are better," Jaemin whispered. "You're better because you said sorry. You didn’t mean it. You're fixing it."

Jeno was quiet as he stared into his loves beautiful eyes.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you again," Jeno said as he held onto Jaemin's hand. "Not even me."

Jaemin didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Jeno's neck to pull him into a kiss.

...

Donghyuck sat down with his back pressed against his locker.

He took a deep breathe as he let what just happened play in his head.

He gritted his teeth.

He doesn't know anything about Mark.

They unclenched when he remembers the words that got ingraved in his shattered heart last night.

All you have said since we met were terrible things. Terrible things about you. Terrible things about me. The only time I didn't listen to you is when you first told me you were bad news. Maybe I should have listened...

He let his head drop down to stare at his shoes. The little sunflowers making his heart hurt even more.

Why does the world have to be bittersweet?

Then again hasn't he always been that way too...

You are a prim and proper pushover who doesn't know anything about real suffering.

I don't want your shitty friendship.

We're not friends!

Don't say home like I live here.

I hate Mark Lee.

Mark tried to kill himself a couple months ago.

I just hope you realize how fragile Mark's heart is...

Maybe it was time.

Donghyuck felt his hands tremble as he picked up his phone.

His anxiety spiking when it clicked over.