24

Donghyuck felt a shiver trail down his spine as the car came to a stop infront of the beach.

"I'll be back to pick you guys up later," Johnny said as they got out of the car. "Just text me. Tell the little freaks I said hi."

"Will do," Mark smiled before patting the hood of the car.

"Wah, they can't even start a fire properly without us," Jeno groaned as he dragged his feet away from them and towards the small circle sitting on bag chairs.

"Hey, you ready?" Mark's voice whispered in his ear.

Donghyuck let out a shuddery breath before nodding his head.

Before he could take a step forward, a hand wrapped around his wrist and turned him around.

Mark's face was inches away from his own. His free hand coming up to cup the side of Donghyuck's face, thumb stroking under his eye.

He won't lie and say his heart didn't skip a beat.

I don’t understand any of this.

Why does he do all these things?

Why does he make me feel this way?

Donghyuck let his thoughts run wild in his mind.

"If you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable," Mark made direct eye contact to get his point across. "Tell me, ok?"

Donghyuck nodded his head before pushing Mark away. "Ok, weirdo. Let's go meet your friends."

Mark smiled before pulling Donghyuck along towards the circle on the beach.

"Hey guys," Mark beamed as he walked up to the group.

There was a couple of gasps before there was a squeal and arms thrown around Donghyuck's neck.

"HYUCKIE," Jaemin's sweet voice yelled in his ear. "You're okay! I didn't get to come and visit you yet. I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Nana," Donghyuck laughed before putting his arms around Jaemin in return.

There was another loud gasp that made them part from their hug.

"You are Donghyuck?" A blonde haired boy gaped at him. "Like the Lee Donghyuck?"

"Chenle," Jeno gave him a look before the blonde boy furrowed his brows.

"What? Isn't he the one Mark is always talking about-"

"Chenle," Mark rolled his eyes and slapped a hand over Chenle's mouth.

"No, he's right," A small brunette smirked from his chair. "That's the boy Mark is always gushing about how he-"

"Renjun-" Mark growled as he leaped over to close his mouth too.

"-yeah!" The blonde started talking again when his mouth was released. "About how cute he is and how is voice sounds like sunshine and how he wants to-"

"Chenle," Jaemin's voice made him shut his mouth instantly. "Be nice to Donghyuck."

"Sorry," The blonde boy pouted before standing up and walking to Donghyuck. "I'm Chenle! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just love making fun of Mark-hyung."

Donghyuck stared at the boy before laughing. "I love doing that too."

Chenle gasped dramatically. "An ally!"

"Ow!" Mark jumped away when the brunette bit his hand.

"I'm Renjun," The brunette said, completely ignoring Mark's mumbles of pain.