part 10

Basically  your boyfriend was teasing the fuck out of you and out of stubbornness-"oh yeah well what if i don't want you to fuck me ," you blurted out. "oh don't worry. when I fuck you, you'll be begging me to do so," he said in that deep voice . you clenched your legs together. your nipples instantly became hard.but being stubborn you did not want to let him win. he reached over, pulling you into him. you let out a small whimper before he covered his mouth with yours. you dont kiss back, but your body betrays you as you melted in his hands. "Kiss me back." he slid his tongue into your mouth. you let out a small moan before you finally slip my tongue into his mouth. he let out a deep growl, lifting you off of your feet. A moment later he sat you down on something as he deepened the kiss. you're too lost in him to care as you rock your hips against his cock until it's hitting your clit perfectly. you moaned his name, breaking the kiss but he kept moving against you. "Fuck, you taste good." he said as he trailed kisses down your neck until he reached the end of your dress. "I want to taste more." he growled as he dropped to his knees in front of you. his eyes stayed locked with yours as he pushed your dress up your body before shifting you to sit on the edge of the counter.   his fingers dipped into your lacy underwear, pulling it to the side. the small brush of his hand sent a jolt of pleasure through your body. you whimper and let your head fall back. "your little noises turn me on so fucking much" he growled and you gasped when, finally, his tongue circled your clit a few times before he took a long lick all the way down. you grabbed the edge of the counter, needing something to hold onto when he pushed his tongue in and out of you . "So fucking good. And all mine." he growled before continuing., you reached down and tangled your fingers into his hair. "Tell me you want me to make you come." he said. your cheeks turned crimson red at his order. "o-ohhh-" you whimpered out shakily. "come on sweetheart all you have to do is ask." he said. all you manage to stutter out is "i-i ne-need m-more-" ----"i'll take it, good girl" he said as he worked his way back to your clit, giving you what you need. he sucked it into his mouth, his tongue going wild. you threw back your head as the orgasm finally hit you. Pleasure shot through your whole body. your eyes started to water and you cried from how overwhelming the pleasure was. afterwards he cleaned you up and cuddled you making sure you knew how much he loves you.