two

*TW- CURSING, DEGRADING, CHOKING* 

you never figured that you'd find yourself playing 7 minutes in heaven with your friends (that rigged the game so youre with your crush) and your crush, but here you are. 

your crush has beautiful hair and eyes that you could easily get lost in.so now that youre stuck in a tiny closet with him (and his knee conveniently against your crotch from the small space) "i hope im not making you uncomfortable, its just....a small space you know." he says. 

"its okay! i needed to get away from the crowd, social battery running out yk?" you said. he chuckled "ah my leg is falling asleep" he says, rubbing his knee against your crotch. Without warning you let out a soft moan from the impact. He immediately stops and blushes fiercely."oh fuck..i-im uh so sorry i- didnt m-mean-" he fumbled with his words. "hey..its okay. obviously i liked it" you chuckle and wink at him. 

then with not a second passing he connected his lips with yours, and he began rubbing your clit slowly. "fuck w-woah...please..don't tease me like this.." you mutter in between moans. but he continues to do so anyway. you dont mind at all. "fuck..please just-"you stop yourself from saying it and you blush. 

he uses his other hand to lift your chin, forcing eye contact, "if you don't tell me what you want, then i won't know angel." you get immediate butterflies as you whisper "please  ..fuck me..."

he lets out a low chuckle as he takes off your shirt and pants. he grabs you by the hips and sets you on his thigh "first you're gonna get off on my thigh like the slut you are" you shakily moan as you start rocking yourself back and forth. he used his hands to knead your breasts. you start feeling a knot in your stomach and you whimper. you hear him lowly whisper in your ear "if you come, i won't go gentle on you angel..." you couldn't process what he said as the pleasure was sending you into pure ecstasy. you came hard with a long shaky moan.

next thing you know he has flipped you so your ass is aligned with his crotch, "oh angel, did you just come without permission? well since you're so desperate to cum why dont we see how many times you can come for me." you whimper at his words "shit..h-how big are you?" you whimper. "im about 10 and 1/2 inches..is it too big for you darling?"  you decided to be a brat and piss him off "i've had bigger" you say smugly.

he wrapped his hand around your neck and said in a low tone "aww... well guess what, im about to make you my slut. if you're lucky, you may be able to walk in about 2-3 days." his warm rough hands grab your hips. "are you ready my angel?" he says. you nod slowly. "i need words sweetheart" "yes... i-im ready" 

he chuckles as he pushes your face against the wall, he thrust his dick in and out of you with such roughness that it was basically impossible for you not to make noises."f-fuck oh my god..so-so good" you pant. your cunt was practically dripping with juices of your arousal. you being the virgin you are (or were) you were desperate to cum. "fuck babe im about to come! please let me come on your dick! please!" you moan. "such a dirty slut, go ahead and make a mess for me" and with that you released everything, the orgasm was so intense your  legs were shaking as he released his semen into you. 

then you hear knocking on the door, "hey are you guys done fucking yet? we got mcdonalds." you hear someone say. "yeah we're done! we'll be down soon" he responds. you both hear the person the behind the door leave. he helps you get dressed and he carries you on his back downstairs. "damn he must have fucked her into a different universe" your best friend laughs. "at least i got laid bitch." you say jokingly

_-----------------------------Authors Note--------------------

hello!

i hope you guys like this one!! i spent a lot of time on it!