six part 1

TW: HATE SEX?, DEGRADING,PRAISING

You and him had been enemies ever since you could remember. he could always find a way to piss you off. even better, you guys were roommates. he had just embarrassed you in your last class. you quickly chased after him when school was over. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?" you screamed. you could hear him chuckle as he kept walking. the tension was high as you kept yelling curses at him. you finally get to the dorm after 25 minutes.

youve had enough. "YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK AFTER THAT STUNT YOU BITCH" you yell. 

he stops walking.

in a swift motion he pins your arms above your head and whispers in your ear "remember who the fuck youre talking to you little slut." the words alone sent a shiver down your spine. 

"i-i um i-" you couldn't even form words from being so flustered. being so flustered that you couldn't keep eye contact, you look away from him. He grabs your jaw and forces you to look at him. "don't get on my nerves ,speak up slut" your face was getting so red. 

"i- you're making me unable to think... I cant think about anything but you" you said. "awe, my whiny whore, so cute" he said, looking into your eyes. "just tell me this, i know you'd love to be pinned down by me." He said smirking at you, his hands traveling up your shirt and to your breasts. You moan in response "i-im not answeing t-that" you said, embarrassed. 

"it doesn't matter, i'd love to do that to you" he said, massaging your breast causing you to moan. "come on just say it angel, you wish i would push you against a wall and give you hickeys" you were at your breaking point, he knew EXACTLY what to say to make you flustered, but you loved it. 

"do you want me? Yes or no, slut". That was all you needed to get sent over the edge. "fuck, please i do, i want you so fucking badly," you said, your face crimson red in embarrassment. "then beg for it love, you know you want it." He whispered in your ear. "please- i want you to push me against the wall and give me marks all over my body,god you have no idea how much i want you.  "

And with that, your long night began.

To be continued >:)

AUTHOR'S NOTE ------------------------------------------

enjoyyy