9

It's been a year since Yeji and Ryujin had started dating again, they've become inseparable and it pissed Chaeryeong off.

Chaeryeong never tried to ruin their relationship to avoid drama, she just needed to wait a little longer until they've broken up. But she has had thoughts and ideas of breaking them apart but never had the guts to hurt them like that.

Even though Chaeryeong badly wanted them to part away, she still loved the smile that Ryujin put up on her face even if she wasn't the one making her smile like that. She'd hate to see her miserable.

She most of all, hated Yeji.

Whenever it was just Ryujin and Chaeryeong, Yeji would appear out of nowhere and steal Ryujin away, or sometimes Yeji would stick her tongue out at Chaeryeong whenever she did something romantic with Ryujin in front of her. It almost felt like she was mocking her.

She was the third wheel and it bothered her to the very core.

Right now, they're at the lunch tables on their phones. Chaeryeong looked up to see Ryujin smile. What could have made her smile like that?

Ryujin just received a text from her long distanced cousin, hearing that she was accepted into their university. Soon, Yeji also found Ryujin staring at her phone with a cheeky smile.

"What's making you smile like that?" Yeji asked.

"Yuna's coming!" Ryujin said, her smile beaming at them.

"Who's Yuna?" Yeji and Chaeryeong asked at the same time. They both look at each other, then shrugged it off.

"My cousin from my father's side, she's not from here. Next week she'll be coming in." Ryujin happily said.

"Can't wait to meet her." Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin smirked.

"I bet that." Ryujin teased. However, Chaeryeong didn't understand her joke.

"What?" Chaeryeong asks.

"You'll no longer be a third wheel, you'll have Yuna." Ryujin laughed. Yeji laughs softly at the joke.

"That'll make both of us a third wheel." Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. Making Ryujin and Yeji laugh harder.

"Maybe you'll fall in love with Yuna." Yeji laughed.

"Why do you think that?" Chaeryeong replied.

"Cus' you can have that Shin, since this Shin is unavailable." Yeji stuck her tongue out, hugging Ryujin.

"I don't want your Shin." Chaeryeong defended herself, being able to keep up her lie.

"Ouch." Ryujin jokingly said, pretending to be offended.

"Yeah, sure you don't." Yeji sarcastically said before giving Ryujin's cheek a soft peck. Chaeryeong just rolls her eyes.

What a bitch. Chaeryeong thought.

The next week finally came in and all of them were excited to meet Ryujin's cousin. They all waited for her at the cafe.

A tall girl walks inside the cafe, looking around the room. Ryujin noticed the girl's face and called out to her.

"Yuna, over here!" Ryujin called out. The tall girl focused her gaze on her and satrted walking towards them.

"That's your 'little' cousin?!" Chaeryeong's eyes widen.

"Okay, little as in age wise.. but I swear she was the same height as me when I last saw her 5 years ago!" Ryujin said, making Yeji laugh.

"Hi!" Yuna greeted, taking the empty seat next to Chaeryeong.

Yuna smiled at everyone. Chaeryeong thought she found the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen. She heard Ryujin clearing her throat and giving Chaeryeong a look, that's when she realized she was caught staring at the girl.

"Huh? Sorry." Chaeryeong snapped herself out of her own world.

"She's asking you a question." Ryujin said.

Chaeryeong turns her gaze to Yuna, fixing her attention on her.

"Your name is Chaeryeong, right?" Yuna smiled.

"Yes, how did you know?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Ryujin just introduced your names just now, I just wanted to make sure I said it right." Yuna laughed lightly.

"Oh, oh yeahhhhh." Chaeryeong said, pretending she remembered.

No, I don't remember her introducing our names. When the hell did that all happen? Chaeryeong thought to herself and internally gave herself a facepalm.

"Well, it was nice meeting you guys." Yuna said, taking her leave.

"You're going so soon?" Ryujin asks.

"Yeah, I need to look around the campus. I start class tomorrow." Yuna awakwardly laughed.

"Chaeryeong will take you around, right?" Yeji said, staring into Chaeryeong's soul.

"Yeah, sure." Chaeryeong said. She didn't feel forced, it would probably be better to hang out with Yuna than to be a third wheel.

"Oh, great! Thank you Chaeryeong." Yuna smiled sweetly.

They left the cafe and Yuna hands Chaeryeong her schedule. She looks through the schedule, seeing that she had a lot of classes with her.

"You like art?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yeah," Yuna said, shyly.
(Not shy, not me🤨)

"You have 3 classes with me." Chaeryeong smiled.

"Yay!" Yuna cheered.

"You're cute." Chaeryeong accidentally says out loud. She covers her mouth and starts apologizing.

"I think you are too." Yuna shot a smile, almost making Chaeryeong die on the spot.

Woah, is Chaeryeong catching feelings? It's only been day one!

After looking at the perfect woman in front of her, she couldn't even remember what she had seen in Ryujin in the first place. Yuna was extremely breathtaking.

"Um, so anyways here is your first class." Chaeryeong said, quickly walking to the class.

a/n: ryeji au? nope, yuchae au.