2

"I'm only saying this because I want to get to know you." Yeji said.

"Well, the feeling's mutual." Ryujin smiled. She wanted to get to know Yeji more too, her being a heartbreaker didn't matter to her.

They both exchanged numbers before heading to their next class.

"Are you crazy?" Chaeryeong approached Ryujin during lunch.

"What?" Ryujin asked, confused.

"Why did you get yourself involved with Yeji?" Chaeryeong yelled in a whisper.

"You're never going to love again when she breaks your heart." Chaeryeong lectured. All Ryujin could do was laugh. Even when she was cheated on, her heart was never broken, this heartbreaker can't be so bad.

"She won't break my heart." Ryujin said.

"Go ask the people she's dated. They don't even know what love is anymore." Chaeryeong told her.

"Fine, she can't be that bad." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

It was that bad.

"Oh Yeji, she was my first ever girlfriend. She broke my heart telling me she never loved me." The girl said, she looked very sad. She looked like she's has restless nights, her eye bags were dark.

"Why did she date you in the first place?" Ryujin asked.

"She breaks hearts for fun. I suggest you don't get close with her." She warned.

"Oh are you talking about the heartbreaker?" Another person jumped in.

"My friend's dated her before," The person who entered the conversation said, "She transferred out of her dream school because she couldn't handle the breakup."

"Oh." Was all Ryujin was able to let out.

"My brother dated her too, around a year ago. He's never came out of his room since the heartbreak." Another said. That was a very long time ago.

"Who breaks hearts for fun?" Ryujin asked.

"Yeji." They said.

"Yeah, but why?"

"I heard she likes to see pretty people cry, I'm not sure." Chaeryeong said. Ryujin didn't know that the heartbreaker was this bad. But this didn't stop Ryujin from wanting to see her.

"That's a lot to let in." Ryujin said.

"Why are you suddenly asking about her?" The girl questioned.

"Well, I may or may not have gotten involved with Yeji." Ryujin said.

Everyone in the conversation gasped.