5

"Why the fuck are you kissing Yeji?" Chaeryeong asked, getting straight to the point.

"Are you jealous?" Ryujin teased.

"No! Ryujin, you know she's a heartbreaker." Chaeryeong excused herself.

In fact, Chaeryeong was indeed jealous. That girl always had a small crush on Ryujin since the junior year of high school.

Now that she was Ryujin's first friend in this university, she thought that it would be easier for Ryujin to notice her. But no, Yeji had ruined it all.

Ryujin never had a good radar for love and she knew that.

Ryujin always had girls swarming her and she would think they just liked to talk to her. They only swarmed her for her charms. Ryujin was a loyal girlfriend, so it wasn't easy for them to take Ryujin away.

"Why does it matter to you?" Ryujin asked, even though she had this talk with Chaeryeong almost millions of times.

Chaeryeong sighs.

"I care for you, you don't want to be with her." Chaeryeong explained.

"I'm not gonna believe some rumor, I will find out how Yeji is on my own." She replied.

"If she's a heartbreaker, fine. I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life mourning over a girl." Ryujin said.

"Ryujin, just be careful." Chaeryeong worried.

"I can handle breakups, you don't have to worry about me." Ryujin said before leaving Chaeryeong in her dorm.

All Chaeryeong could do now, was wait. Wait until Ryujin was free from this heartbreaker.

Its been 4 months already since Yeji and Ryujin started dating. Yeji could not have found a way to get rid of Ryujin.

Yeji was getting a little bored and tired of this relationship she had with Ryujin. They haven't been intimate lately because they were both busy with their homework and studies.

After Yeji finishes her homework, she walks up to Ryujin's desk. She watches her girlfriend do her math homework, waiting to ask Ryujin a question.

"Yes?" Ryujin asked when she felt her presence standing there for a while.

"Can we do something today? We haven't been able to spend time with each other." Yeji asked.

"I'm almost done, give me a couple minutes." Ryujin said, picking up her writing pace.

Yeji lies on the bed, reading a romance novel which is kind pretty ironic, since Yeji was a heartbreaker.

Yeji lifted her eyes when she saw a figure coming into her view. She sets down the book on the nightstand to give attention to Ryujin.

Ryujin smiled before wrapping her arms around Yeji.

"Lets stay like this, I'm tired." Ryujin said, cuddling up to Yeji while kicking the blankets on herself.

"What were you reading?" Ryujin asked, taking a peek at the title.

Ryujin lightly chuckles.

"And people call you a heartbreaker." Ryujin joked.

"Romance books are interesting." Yeji said.

"What makes them interesting?" Ryujin asked, looking at Yeji's eyes with adoration.

"I could never experience whatever these characters have." Yeji said, picking up the book.

"Like what?"

"Kissing in the rain, having fancy dinners, and I never felt butterflies in my stomach before." Yeji listed all the things she wanted to try someday.

"Never ever?" Ryujin asked.

"Nope."

"I'll let you experience those one day." Ryujin said, giving Yeji's neck a peck, right underneath her sharp jawline.

Yeji flinched when she kissed her neck.

"What was that?" Ryujin asked.

"I don't know, it felt weird." Yeji said, rubbing her neck.

"Sorry, I won't do—" Ryujin tried to apologize before she gets cut off.

"I don't mind it." Yeji quickly said.

Yeji kind of liked the sensation, the mood was nice too.

"What?" Ryujin was confused.

"Do it again," Yeji awkwardly said. She never thought she'd say something so bold, she was bold but never this bold.

"You mean, kiss your neck?" Ryujin laughed a little.

Yeji nodded, she would cringe if she repeated herself. Ryujin smiled and presses her lips against the same part of her neck. Yeji moved her head to the side to grant her girlfriend some more space.

Ryujin licks her neck then sucks on it softly. Yeji bit her lip to not make noises, she liked this feeling very much.

She feels weird in her stomach. Could it be those butterflies?

How was Ryujin able to make her feel this way?

Ryujin puts her hand on Yeji's face, turning her head to face Ryujin. She then gave Yeji a passionate kiss. Then pulled away, Yeji wanted more though.

She wanted to ask for more, but she thought it would be embarrassing.

"How was that?" Ryujin smiled.

"I liked it," Yeji said, looking the opposite direction of her face.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Ryujin asked. She remembered about Yeji mentioning she was bored.

"Not really." Yeji said, all she wanted was her lips. She didn't care where on her body, Yeji just wanted to feel her hot mouth touch her.

"I thought you were bored?" Ryujin gets up, holding her head up with her arm.

"I kind of want you to continue what you were doing earlier." Yeji shyly mumbled, Ryujin heard it though.

"You're cute." Ryujin grinned.

Ryujin scoots herself closer to her girlfriend and starts giving her kisses on her neck. Yeji finally found entertainment through this relationship.

Yeji loved Ryujin's lips and she wanted to make this last longer.

a/n: im not sure what to do now 💀