3

Yeji and Ryujin has had hanging out for quite some time now, they even took their friendship to the flirting level.

They flirted nonstop, sometimes Ryujin even wondered if Yeji meant those flirty remarks like she did.

They'd sometimes even call each other cute nicknames like "baby" or "cutie", making it seem like they were dating.

Ryujin found herself catching feelings for someone she knew she shouldn't have, Yeji. But, Ryujin had never cried when her ex-lovers had cheated, its not like Yeji would make a big difference. She just wanted to live her life.

And soon enough, Ryujin wasn't able to keep in her secret any longer. She needed to let this off of her chest and she planned on telling Yeji that she liked her.

Yeji was even waiting for Ryujin to confess, she already knew that her target held interest in herself since day one.

"Meet me at the park at 6." Ryujin told Yeji.

"Why's that, cutie?" Yeji asked, smiling innocently.

"Nothinggg." Ryujin said teasingly, she wanted to leave the occasion as a mystery.

Yeji already had a guess on what it might be. But she wasn't going to get her hopes up too high, just incase Ryujin chickens out. But that will most unlikely happen because for the past few days, Ryujin's been very bold with the nicknames and flirts.

Yeji arrives at the park, seeing a cute picnic laid out for her. Her cold-blooded heart almost warmed up at the sight.

Ryujin is faced the other way, looking at the sunset. Yeji smiled.

Yeji comes up to Ryujin, "Boo!" Yeji grabs her shoulders, laughing.

Ryujin jumps a little bit, pretending that she wasn't scared. Knowing damn well, her heart jumped out and her soul disappeared. Well, at least she didn't scream.

"I got you!" Yeji teased. Ryujin's face turns red and embarrassed.

"No you didn't." Ryujin lied, rolling her eyes and huffing.

"Anyways, what is this for? It looks amazing." Yeji changed the topic, she sat down next to Ryujin.

Scented candles too, my favorite smell. She's definitely confessing to me. Yeji thought, breathing in the lavender smell.

"Let's just enjoy this day." Ryujin said, looking into Yeji's eyes.

They stayed in the same spot for almost an hour, giggling and playfully joking. The sun had already set and it was getting late out.

"Well, I gotta go now. Today was great, thank you." Yeji sighed, getting up from the blanket. Yeji was disappointed that Ryujin hadn't confessed.

"Wait before you go," Ryujin said, holding Yeji's hands in her's, "I wanted to tell you something."

About time. Yeji thought.

"What is it?" Yeji said, playing dumbly.

"I like you, a lot." Ryujin said.

"What about the rumors about me?" Yeji asked.

"I don't care about what they say, I like you and I want to give us a try," Ryujin took a deep breath out before letting out the big question, "May I be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Yeji shyly said, "I've liked you too, for a while now."

Yeji smiled.

Yeji wasn't lying when she said she liked Ryujin. That girl made her feel a sort of way, unlike the others.

Even though Yeji liked Ryujin, she didn't fall in love with her.

Yeji kept her promise, telling herself she wouldn't love again. Even if she did fall in love with Ryujin, she had to break her heart before her's was broken.

FLASHBACK
Yeji wasn't a heartbreaker her whole life. She's barely started a year ago, it surprised her when she had been in more than 5 relationships ever since. Most of them only lasting a month or two. Or if they bored her, maybe less than 3 weeks too.

Yeji had dated two boys in the university and they had mistreated her. They cheated, clowned her, and told her that love was fake. Those boys made fun of her because she believed in love.

Ever since that day, Yeji had changed. She picked up the habits that her exes have done and became known as the heartbreaker. When she broke their hearts, they all cried.

She loved when they cried, especially if they were pretty or handsome. She loved seeing that she had power over them.

When she became known as the heartbreaker of the school, it became difficult for her to find herself a target. Until she met Ryujin, that hopeless romantic.

But it's been a while since she's broken a heart.

PRESENT
Ryujin stared into Yeji's eyes and felt her gaze lower to her lips

"You've been staring for a while." Yeji said, embarrassed.

"You're beautiful." Ryujin said, looking back into her eyes.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Yeji said, focusing on Ryujin's lips, that was now curling upwards from that question.

Ryujin nodded.

Yeji leaned in to kiss Ryujin. Their kiss started off slow and passionately, Yeji felt herself melting into it and then they pulled away smiling.

"Thank you for today." Yeji appreciated.

"Yeah, let's go back." Ryujin said. Trying very hard to not look flustered from the kiss that they shared.

Yeji walked to her car and Ryujin walked to her's. When they weren't visible to each other, they started grinning widely.

This was only the beginning for Yeji and it excited her when she thought about the end of it.

a/n: pretty short chapter