"Ok, let's just forget that part and table that discussion for, now shall we?" There were nods all around from all of us.

After receiving the affirming nods from everyone, he quickly turned back to Roza moya. "Now, you can seriously do all of that other stuff?" (my)

"Yep." She affirmed with a smile and a nod of affirmation as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"And much much MUCH more." Lissa supplied.

"Amazing." Christian said in a voice filled with sock and awe.

I chuckled. "I don't call her my amazing wonder woman and one-woman army for no reason Christian." I told him with a smile of my own.

And he just nodded before he said, "apparently not."

Bright and early Monday morning, lyubov' moya and I met all of her 'family', who were at the academy, at the fountain in the middle of the quad. Once everyone was present and accounted for, we all made our way together to the airstrip. (my love)

Something that caught my attention was the vastly different amounts of luggage between angel moya and Lissa. Where Lissa had three large suitcases, a medium suitcase, three garment bags, and two overnight bags. For the same amount of time away Roza moya had a duffle bag and a backpack. (my, my)

Once the plane had taken off, Roza moya quickly fell asleep with a smile on her beautiful face while leaning her head on my shoulder. Soon after watching my beautiful love sleep for a few minutes, I allowed myself to follow her into that same deep restful sleep. (my)

I slept for about two hours before I woke up. But when I awoke, lyubov' moya was still sleeping soundly on my shoulder and still smiling. And she was still asleep about twenty minutes later when the jet that Abe had sent specifically for us. Taxied to a halt on the private runway at an exclusively moroi airstrip. Which I'd found out, just recently, was built by the owners of the very same ski lodge that we were on our way to as we speak. (my love)

I wondered if this jet, that we are about to be disembarking from, is one of my Roza's jets that she was telling me about on Saturday. Because even with a dozen people on board, there was still room for another dozen or so. And she did tell me that her smallest jet sat twenty-five passengers and two flight attendants and there are indeed two flight attendants on this flight.

Seeing just how much my beautiful dessert princess and soul mate was enjoying her sleep; I just didn't have the heart to wake her up. But thankfully the fab five and Alberta had all also flown on the jet with us, so I didn't have to wake her. At least not yet.

"Would some of you mind getting our bags? I don't want to wake her until I absolutely have to."

"It will be taken care of Dimitri. I will also sign you both in and get your room keys once we are inside and we will follow the two of you up to your room with your bags."

"Thank you, Alberta."

"She's my little girl, so there is no other choice in the matter and there never will be. Her health, safety, wellbeing, sanity, and happiness are all paramount to me just as they are to all the rest of us." She shrugged and the others all nodded in agreement with her.

I smiled and nodded back at her, and them. I am truly thankful that she and the others all cared for lyubov' moya as much as they all sooo obviously do. Because it's not very often that you find guardians who actually love and adore their charge and vice versa. (my love)

Approximately fifteen minutes later, Alberta was unlocking the door to mine and Roza's room. Just as some of the others carried in our bags and sat them down on the sofa Alberta lay both of our room keys on our bedside table.