Chapter 30

"But why are you just so accepting of what I explain and tell you without having to have proof?"

"Because I love and believe in you and therefore, I love and believe in you, Roza moya. And because of that I know without a shadow of a doubt that you would never lie to me. Not about your abilities, and not about anything else. Not ever." I shrugged. (my)

"You're not even going to argue that ghosts don't even exist? You're not even going to try to convince me that I was having stress induced hallucinations?"

"Nope. As I said, I trust you, I believe in you, I love you, I know you, and therefore I know that you would not ever even try to lie to me."

"Thank you, thank you sooo much, you will never know just how much that means to me. How much it means to me that you have such an unflinching belief and such faith in me. And you're right, I won't ever lie to you. I could never do that to you either." She sniffled.

"I may not be able to tell you things after I become queen... Queenly secrets." She giggled because I always teased her about guardian secrets. But there would be no more of those either, with her political rank she was privy to far more information and secrets than I would ever be. No matter how far up in the ranks of guardian that I may climb.

"As I have said before, there is and never will be anything that you will ever need to thank me for lyubov' moya. As for queenly secrets, I completely understand. But just so you know, there will be no more of those guardian secrets between us either." (my love)

"But I do thank you sooo much for not only believing me, but for believing in me Mitya, and without me having to prove it to you. And just so you know, you don't have to do that. If there is something that you can't tell me, things that I can't know, then I understand that."

"I do believe you lyubov' moya, and of course I believe in you angel moya. I always have and I always will, always detka. ALWAYS. But how could you prove something like that exactly? And there is something else Roza, as the future queen your security clearance is the highest that there is in our entire society, outside of the current queen that is. So, as I said, no more guardian secrets either." (my love, my, baby)

"I could prove it by simply asking Ivan to come for a visit just like I plan to do for our wedding and the births of each of our children and their own weddings. As well as any and all of ours and their important moments such as graduations. I mean he is your best friend, so you both deserve for him to be present at not only our wedding but also at the births of all of his nieces and nephews and all the other important moments in our and their lives. But back to what I was saying, when he got here, I could let you see and talk to him yourself. Just like, if you wish, he can be your best man at our wedding and the godfather to some of our children. And thank you so much for being willing to forgo your 'guardian secrets', but as I said you don't have to do anything such as that. No matter how much I appreciate your willingness to do so."

"You can really do that?!! That would be so great, it would be just like I never lost him to begin with, thank you angel moya. Thank you so very much. You will never know just how much that means to me." (my)

"Yes, I can. Do you want me to right now? We will need to go out past the ward lines with such short notice, but as I said, yes, I can do that."

"You're right, even if he is not physically present in my day-to-day life, he is still my best friend and brother, just as Lissa is your sestra and best friend, and he always will be. As for the guardian secrets, I want to do that, because I want us to share everything that we possibly can detka." (sister, baby)