Chapter 25

HELLO EVERYONE, I HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER AND THE REST OF ALL OF THE STORIES WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT. LORD AND EVERYONE'S HEALTH WILLING I WON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANYMORE BREAKES BEFORE THIS GROUP OF STORIES ARE FINISHED. THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING AROUND I REALLY APPRICITE IT, MORE THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

Roza moya cleared her throat again and Lissa sighed. "... anyone else who is ever dumb enough to try and pull this kind of bullshit again. After they do their time here at the academy, I want them transferred to court. I will send a copy of this confession to both head of the Guardian corps, Guardian Hans Croft, as well as to her royal majesty Queen Tatiana Ivashkov myself. And I will insist that they be imprisoned, hopefully for life, for what they did, planned to do, and tried to do to my sister. Hopefully seeing that done will keep other idiotic, hateful, and cruel moroi from thinking, let alone attempting, this kind of shit in the future." (my)

Again, she looked over to Roza moya for approval and again she got a nod. (my)

Yuri nodded and said, "yes, Princess Dragomir, right away."

I saw his eyes also quickly slip to my Roza's and wait for the nod of permission from her before he did as he had been told. And it all happened within the span of a split second and no one other than Roza's other guardians that were around, Lissa and I had seen any of it.

If I were still in the dark about who Roza moya is and will become. I would have been very curious as to what in the ad was going on. And why both Lissa and Yuri had looked to Roza moya for permission before doing as instructed. (hell)

After receiving permission from Roza moya Jesse and Ralf were both taken away and Lissa turned to those gathered in the cafeteria. "You all heard the truth. Now, I expect for you to all treat my sister the way that she deserves to be treated. No one has ever feed from Rose Hathaway, no one has ever had sex with her, and Rose has never asked anyone to feed from her. She fought to keep not only her sexual virginity intact but also to keep someone from biting her. And I expect for all of you to tell everyone that you know that Jesse Zeklos and Ralf Sarcozy lied about all of that and that they admitted to lying about it. And if I ever hear otherwise... well, let me just say that you won't like the consequences. And I do not want the other things that were revealed here used as idle gossip. When Jesse and Ralf go on trial some of you may even be called upon to testify as witnesses. And I expect that if you are, that you WILL all tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, about what you saw and heard here today. Otherwise, you will make an enemy of not only me but of my sister, my current guardian Dimitri Belikov, and of my future husband Christian Ozera. And that is not even mentioning all of our friends and families. Which I assure you is one of the very last things in the whole entire world that you or your families want. This I can and do promise you, no one wants any of the four of us or our friends and families as enemies. Don't ever forget that. Because having any of us, let alone all of us, as your enemies is not a good thing. Not only for you and your birth family but also for your future families and any opportunities that you or any of them may want in the future. So, make for damn sure that you remember that. Now, go about your day please." The crowd quickly began to disperse.

Lissa and I returned to our seats.

"Are you ok detka?" I asked lyubov' moya. (baby, my love)

"Yes, lyubov' moy. Thank you so much for taking up for me." (my love)

"Of course, I did detka, of course I did. You are the love and light of my life, my future wife. No one ever gets to mistreat you ever again. Not now that I can finally defend you openly as your soul mate and boyfriend." (baby)