Chapter 3

I don't think this was specified, but Jimmy has light-bending powers that allow him to steal light and make essentially anything out them. They're not very useful in the dark/at night, but they're more powerful the more light there is available to him, and during the day especially. He's pretty clutzy, so sometimes his ability doesn't really work that well and the light just becomes a glowing yellow blob. /pos

And then Scar is a tree elf, so he can communicate with vegetation and wild animals and use them to defeat supervillains. He's also very agile and skilled in archery, but he's also also very clumsy and trips all over himself constantly. /pos

' ¤ ▪︎ ° • ☆ • ° ▪︎ ¤ '

Canary flapped his wings a few times before taking off the ground, the yellow jacket of his hero suit flapping about in the wind. He didn't have the best costume ever, but he worked with what he could.

He went West, the same way Parakeet went. If he could find where the villains were taking the heroes, then he could tell the HTHS and they could send all the heroes they could to rescue the Top Ten.

As Canary was following Parakeet, the latter swooped down to a place that was all too familiar. Why are they going to the Magical Menagerie? Canary followed them carefully, watching as they entered the store through a back door behind a dumpster. Canary peeked in through the crack between the door and the wall to see all of the city's most evil villains.

He gasped, moving away from the door. "They're hiding out in Grian's store?!"

' ¤ ▪︎ ° • ☆ • ° ▪︎ ¤ '

"The world is about to go into chaos," Joel sighed as he handed Scar and Jimmy their TV dinners before going back into the kitchen to get his and Grian's meals. "I can't believe the Top Ten were captured." He paused and glanced at Grian, who was shaking his head and smiling at him, facing away from Scar and Jimmy so they couldn't see him.

"You're ridiculous," the dirty blonde whispered.

Joel shrugged and handed Grian his dinner. "No, I'm mad, that's what I am."

Grian snorted at that, laughing harder when Joel grumbled about Imp calling Weredog and Psionic madmen. He sat next to Scar, then peeked over his boyfriend's head to look at Jimmy. "Are you alright, Tim?" he asked, and Jimmy jumped.

"Oh, I'm fine," he answered quickly. "I'm so fine. I'm like, the finest ever. I could never be more fine. I'm the most fine anyone could ever be fine."

Grian blinked. "What did you do?"

"Huh?"

"What did you do, Timmy?"

Jimmy shook his head. "I didn't do anything."

Grian narrowed his eyes at the other. "Suuure," he said skeptically.

Scar sighed. "Can we just watch the movie?" he groaned. "I've been waiting ages for this movie to come out."

Grian looked at his boyfriend and giggled, snuggling up to him. "Yeah," he said, grabbing the remote from next to him and pressed play.

Grian had promised Scar that when the third Aphelion movie (based on the hero Aphelion) came out on Disney+, they would watch it. Marvel had turned over to making movies based off of real heroes in the past few years since a lot of people wanted it.