Chapter 34 - Confessions

Start from the beginning

"Yes, this is my way of expressing how I feel. I'm glad I got you pregnant that night." He smirked, but with eyes full of affection.

"Why did you say it like that?" she cleared her throat, remembering how she woke up naked after they had spent the night together.

"I have something to look forward to a few months from now," he said, then reached for her hand and told her that it was thanks to the baby that they got closer.

Hearing him say it himself, her face lit up as she admitted that she had such a feeling at times but would tell herself not to think too much about it.

"Show me what your belly looks like right now," he said, looking down at her stomach through her coat.

"What?"

"I want to see."

"There's nothing there yet." She looked around nervously.

"I still want you to show me, and you will. I want to see my baby."

"It's not like you can actually see anything," she said, trying to talk him out of it.

"It doesn't matter. Show me."

When she finally agreed to it due to his commanding tone, she got up from her seat, stood right in front of him, unzipped her coat, then raised her shirt and stopped right under her bar.

The first thing in his eyes was the narrowest part of her waist and curvy hips. He gazed upon that part for a few seconds, then composed himself as he moved closer, sitting on the edge of his seat, one more move and he would have been on the floor.

He then placed his hands on her waist, making her gasp. He then remembered she was sensitive around the waist and it was usually a zone he would touch when stimulating her.

Not wanting to do that as he only wished to see her belly, even though he was already attracted to what he had seen, he kept his movements to a minimum around her waist.

He then brought his face closer to her belly then closely looked at it and just as she had said, there was nothing there but that didn't change the fact that he knew there was a life growing inside. He brought his other hand to the front, running it along her stomach. As she looked down at him, she could see the joy in his face.

Despite keeping his touch to a minimum, he was unaware that his movements were still sensual to her and she was losing it, especially when he ran his fingers along her belly.

When he moved his hand away from her belly, he only brought it back to her waist then brought his lips closer to her skin and she looked down and felt his warm breath. Before his lips could even make contact, she breathed hard.

When she felt his lips on her belly, she understood that his intention was to kiss the baby, but it was also sensual for her. She dropped her head to the side and bit down on her tongue to stop herself from moaning.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, kissing her a few more times slowly right around the same spot and when she couldn't help it, she placed her hand in his hair

When he suddenly stopped, she thought that was it as he took that moment to speak to the life growing inside of her.

Right after his words, he slowly kissed her all over her belly and her jaw dropped at the sensuality and how hard she needed to fight her moans. She shut her eyes and bit down on her tongue until she finally couldn't hold it in any longer, so she let it out.

When he heard her moan, he instantly dropped his hands and looked up at her, so amused by her reaction that he chuckled. "Was I doing too much?" he asked.

She could only nod as she pulled down her shirt and he took a last glance at her figure.

Too embarrassed by her moan, she restlessly looked around and knew she couldn't stay around him much longer so she rushed to the kitchen.

When he was left alone on the couch, he looked down at his pants and could feel the stirring in his groin. Not letting her get away, he followed her.

When Olivia came to the kitchen, she held onto the counter to catch her breath, too embarrassed that she found pleasure in something that meant nothing sexual at all.

After she poured herself a glass, her hand trembled hard when she drank from it. She then placed it on the table with a grunt.

Unknown to her was that Ethan had already entered the kitchen. When she finally sensed him, she attempted to move away from the counter without facing him but before she could, he placed his hands on it, trapping her body between his strong arms.

"What...what are you doing?" she asked, her heart racing faster.

"Look at me," he whispered against her ear.

"No." She could feel the temperature rising in her body.

"I said look at me," he whispered again, his tone dominant.

When she mustered the courage, she finally turned around to face him and his eyes were burning with desire.With his arms still on the counter and her body right between, he took a step forward and whispered while looking into her eyes which equally burned with desire. "I only meant to speak to the baby but it was so satisfying when I heard you."

He placed his fingers under her chin to keep her face still as the other one brushed against her cheek. "I thought about the few encounters where I almost had a taste of your lips after such a long time." He slowly brushed his thumb along her lips. "The problem was that it never happened because Angela would show up or something but you know what?"

"What?" she asked, feeling the heat between her thighs just by being trapped between his arms and having him tease her that way.

"I just realized something," he said. "So what if Angela walks in on me doing the one thing that I greatly desire? She's just Angela, who works for me. That's why even if she walks through that door at this moment, that won't stand in the way." He held onto the back of her neck with both hands then tilted his head as he rubbed his nose against hers. "I'm tired of acting like I don't want you."

Anticipating his lips, she closed her eyes as she held onto his wrists. He instantly pressed her body more against the counter and finally, their lips intertwined in a blissful, intimate kiss.