The more Olivia thought about it, the more she believed it must have been something extremely important as Angela had never been that restless before.

As Angela walked past Ethan, she almost broke down but held back her tears.

He noticed it and once she left, he looked over at Olivia to find out what was wrong, but Olivia only shrugged.

When it was just the two of them, he dropped himself on the couch right next to her and brought the bag in her face. She looked down at it with furrowed eyebrows as she held onto the bottom to ask what it was, only for him to ask her to take a look since he couldn't tell her.

As soon as she checked what was inside, despite not being completely back to her normal self, a surge of energy rushed through her as she screamed with joy and she instantly wrapped her arms around him to thank him for all the chocolates.

He felt fulfilled by seeing her react that way.

"How did you know?" she asked, still excitedly hugging him.

"I heard you talking about it with Angela, not that I was eavesdropping, or watching you from a distance."

She chuckled as she thanked him again, then it hit her that she had just hugged him and he was holding her.

Even if she wished not to let go, she loosened her arms around his neck but he continued holding onto her.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a nervous chuckle.

"I need to hold you a little longer to make a decision," he said.

"What decision?"

"Actually, I don't need to hug you much longer. I'm already sure of this."

Without any further explanation, he dropped his arms, stood on his feet and told her he would be right back.

As he walked away, she wondered what was going on with him but she shrugged and focused on her chocolates, glancing at the back of his shoulders and strong arms.

Wanting to have the chocolates right away, she opened one bar and was in the middle of biting on it when he returned with his laptop, making her wonder what was going on and all he could tell her was that he had something to show her.

He placed it on the table and powered it on while sitting next to her just like before.

As she waited, he couldn't stop staring at her, making her flustered and she forced herself to chuckle. "Stop staring," she said.

"How could I not? I'm glad I made this decision."

"What decision?"

He got the screen ready, then tilted it so she could clearly see. The moment she looked at the screen, her heart started racing and she covered her mouth in amazement. She was looking at their wedding pictures and couldn't believe that he still had them.

"I thought you deleted them," she said with wide eyes.

"I tried but I just couldn't. It's because you're there," he said, amused by her reaction.

She leaned back, facing the ceiling with a chuckle. "I seriously planned to take this secret to my grave but since you've told me, I didn't delete our wedding pictures either."

"Why not?" he asked, resting his back against the couch but leaning towards her.

"Because you're there."

As they understood what the wedding pictures meant to both of them, their hearts were glad since they used to wonder about the other.

"So...you hugged me a little longer just to make this decision?" asked Olivia.