The air is steamy

Taehyung drove fast. He first called in his house and told one of the maids to inform hiim if Jimin arrives.

He was cursing in his mind.

He thought about telling Jimin about this but he did not quite get the chance to.

___________________________________________

The doorbell rang. The eldest maid opened the door and saw Jimin.

"Oh! Sir, you are home! Young master was-", she noticed Jimin's face.

His bright shiny face was red and puffy. His eyes were glossy.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?...Did something happen? Let me-"

"Everything is fine ahjussi! I'm heading to room now." , Jimin rushed in the room he and Taehyung shared.

The maid was worried about him. First her young master called and then seeing Jimin in this state she was puzzled.

However, she Taehyung's number and informed him about Jimin's arrival.

___________________________________________

Taehyung hurriedly came home and went upstairs.

As usual Jimin did not lock the door. He opened the door and went inside.

The room was dark.

Only the desk lamp was on. The room extremely silent.

The cooling night air was coming through the balcony.

His eyes landed on the figure, standing at the balcony.

That small, yet, well built physic in pajamas, stood there, calm.

But Taehyung knew that he was not calm at all. Jimin never expressed his emotions. He always suppressed them inside his heart.

Taehyung went towards Jimin and stood behind him.

"Jimin-ah!", his voice was low.

He heard Jimin let out a long breath. He again started,

"Jimin-ah, I am sorry. I- I know that saying is not enough. Shit! Actually I was going to-"

"Going to what?", Jimin faced him.

Taehyung gulped. Jimin's cheeks and eyes were red. It hurt Taehyung. He did not like to see Jimin like this.

"Going to tell me that you dated her and you had to get married so you broke up? Why are you like this? Wh-why don't y-you tell me anything the f-first place?" , Jimin was crying again.

Jimin knew it was not something to cry over and he hated being like that. But his childhood made his nature like this.

He wanted, he tried to be strong but all in vain.

"I-I thought we were in good terms. But no! I was w-wrong! I am a-always wrong! I am a f-fool to fall madly in lov-"

And just like that Taehyung's lips brushed against his.

Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden action. His eyes got teary again.

He closed his eyes, teardrops rolled down on his cheeks, overwhelmed at the touch of Taehyung's soft lips on his.

Taehyung kissed him slowly yet, passionately. Taehyung felt Jimin's tears on his cheeks too.

Jimin held Taehyung's collar so tightly. He did not want this to end.

Their lips were perfectly in sync. Then they broke the broke kiss, both out of breath.

Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead. He looked at his eyes. There something in Jimin's eyes that wanted more of him.

Taehyung took Jimin inside the room and closed the balcony door.

He leaned Jimin against the wall. He tilted his head and started kissing Jimin's neck.

Jimin felt goosebumps all over his body. He felt weak under Taehyung's touch.

"There was nothing between me and Sora.", Taehyung whispered against his neck.

Taehyung then looked at Jimin's eyes and gave him a peck on his lips.

"You are so beautiful." , he said not breaking the eye contact. "These tears don't suit you."

He made Jimin sit on the bed and he sat before him.

"Sora was an employee in the office. She was interested in me and was trying hard to be my personal assistant and when she did, I started noticing her behaviors."

Jimin was sniffling but not crying. He looked cute, Taehyung thought. He continued,

"To a point it was tolerable, but one she really crossed the limits by trying to kiss me." , it seemed like Jimin was going to cry again.

"But she couldn't. I shoved her at the side. That's why I fired her. We never dated Jimin-ah! She said that 'cause she made fake scenarios of us dating in her head. I was going to tell you about this but I thought it was not so important but that bi*ch!"

"Don't curse! She loved you, that's why she did those things."

"No, Jimin-ah. She didn't love me. She was obsessed with me. BTW, now you know everything, so let's just forget about her."

Jimin nodded. He suddenly felt shy remembering what was happening a few moments ago.

He shyly said lowering his head,

"Umm I-I was saying-"

Taehyung suddenly came closer to him and said in his breathy, husky voice,

"Want to continue.."

To be continued......

___________________________________________

Here is your long chapter. Enjoy beautiful readers. And keep in mind next chapter is going to be spicy 😏