Someone is there inside your mind

It was their last day in Majorca. Both Taehyung and Jimin enjoyed there having their time be spent together.

It was also the day, Taehyung was going to confess to Jimin. He was excited but also nervous.

Taehyung took Jimin to the hotel's rooftop. They were enjoying the night taking in the cool breeze.

Taehyung looked at Jimin from the corner of his eyes. Jimin was beautiful, he thought.

It was the right time to confess to Jimin.
The atmosphere was just perfect.

He turned to Jimin now fully facing him. He took Jimin's hand.

By the sudden contact of their hands Jimin looked at Taehyung. A questionable expression on his face.

Taehyung took a deep breath. He looked at the city lights while gathering the words he was going to say.

"Jimin...I always have been someone whom you don't deserve. But I'm trying my best these days." He looked Jimin.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head.

"I know how ignorant I was. I am really sorry for that. I'm glad that you gave this relationship a chance which I envy you for." Jimin was cooing internally at Taehyung as how he, in a serious tone but smoothly was saying.

"I know I have taken a lot of time for myself. But now I guess it's the...right time to tell you this-"

Now Jimin was the one to be nervous. He felt what was coming. Oh!he waited for this moment for a long time.

"Jimin- I have been thinking about this for a while. Now I'm ready to say this to you. I-I have feelings for you Jimin."

And then Jimin's breath was caught on his throat. He felt...something.

Jimin squeezed his hands and looked up at him with a gentle smile.

"I also have feelings for you too. I l-love you-" before Jimin could finish, he was engulfed in a tight hug.

Before pulling away he was gifted a small peck on his left cheek by Taehyung. Jimin was so shocked.

Of course he would be shocked. It was the first time Taehyung kissed him. Though it was not on the lips but it was enough to make Jimin blush.

"Let's go" Taehyung took his hand again and went to their room. Jimin had the feeling that something was going to happen.

As soon as they came in their room Taehyung locked the door.

Pushing Jimin to the wall he didn't waste time to place lips on Jimin's neck. He, himself didn't know why he felt that way. But he knew for all he wanted was Jimin.

His lips were working on Jimin's neck to his collarbone. Jimin's hands automatically came behind Taehyung's head and grasped his hair.

Jimin's scent was soo sweet and intoxicating, that's what Taehyung felt.

"So pretty." Taehyung mumbled against Jimin's neck.

"You're so nice..oh.. Mirae-" PAUSE. Everything stopped. Every movement came to a halt.

Jimin's grip from Taehyung's hair loosened. Taehyung also pulled back with wide eyes as if he also realized what said.

Taehyung's eyes landed on Jimin's glossy ones. A pained expression on Jimin's face.

Jimin didn't espect this. Not at this situation. Even Taehyung was shocked. He could not understand why that name slipped out from his mouth.

Jimin lowered his gaze and turned around. He made his way towards the door. As he was about open it Taehyung grabbed his hand.

Taehyung's facial expression was full of guilt and hurt.

"Jimin please. I-I'm s-" "I want to have some time of my own. Can't I have it?" Jimin's voice cracked.

Taehyung felt helpless. He had to leave his hand and so he did.

Jimin opened the door and went out.

To be continued~
_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed💜💜