Tell me about your past

The atmosphere in the room was tense. It felt like suddenly the temperature of the room increased...at least Jimin thought that. His cheeks were flushed hot as his whole body was stiff inside Taehyung's large arms.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Jimin couldn't look into Taehyung's eyes. He was biting his lips trying to calm his nervousness down as he felt Taehyung's intense stare at him and he felt that his hot breath was still on his face--damn! it was driving him crazy.
"Did someone ever say that you talk a lot?" Taehyung asked him instead of answering his question. "Wha-why would someone s-say tha-that?" Jimin was mentally cursing himself for stuttering....well it was the little baby's fault right? Having a sexy husband and also being in his arms! 😏
"Look at me Jimin! Tell me whatever is going inside your head." Taehyung's husky voice was almost demanding but yet so soft as if though he actually wanted to take all of Jimin's confusions away.
"There is no-nothing going inside my head okay! In fact, there is nothing wrong about you loving somebody else! It's just that whenever I think that we will take a step forward and just at the moment everything crashes- it's not your fault though. Maybe it's just my fate! I just think-" Taehyung kissed him on his temple. Jimin's eyes widened. Now what was that?
"Don't make me more confused Taehyung than I already am! And I'm tired let's talk in the morning, please." Jimin turned his back towards Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and said nothing. It was right for Jimin to do that. Ofcourse he needed time.

___________________________________________

In the next morning after having breakfast they decided to go for a walk around the city. They didn't get the chance to visit this city in detail as they were stuck in some kind of trouble(??) Whatever it was....

Jimin was amazed looking at those buildings. It had been so long since he went on a trip to overseas. He was thankful to Taehyung for that. After sometime they went to a cafè. While Jimin was enjoying his cappuccino, Taehyung asked him,
"Umm..I was thinking about something to ask you- so I saw a picture frame with 3 people there. The little boy seemed like you-"
"Oh! You got it right, it was me." Taehyung felt like Jimin's voice almost sounded sad.
He cleared his throat and said, "May I know who were the other two?"

"My parents."

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

Enjoy~~