Can't believe!

Taehyung was utterly speechless. He was completely schocked. How could this be possible?
"How is this- I mean... Mr and Mrs Park-"

"They are not my actual parents...more like foster parents." Jimin answered.

Well, that was some information that Taehyung did not expect to come to him especially related to Jimin. Even Mr Park did not say anything about it.

"I didn't know-"

"Because you never wanted to know..." Jimin continued, "Infact you never cared about knowing anything about me!" , Jimin gave a sad smile.

Ouch! That hurt! Taehyung was indeed hurt by his words. But it was true that he never cared actually. If somebody would have asked him why? He would simply answer, "I never liked the idea of marriage!"

Apart from these, a sudden realization hit him. He was actually hurting Jimin. Not physically but emotionally. He was not willing to get married but he never gave it a thought if Jimin was into this marriage or not.

However, despite his cold behavior, Jimin still agreed to give him a second chance and he was making it hard for Jimin. Taehyung felt horrible thinking about all of these.

"I-I am sorry. I know sorry is not enough and heck! I don't even what to say further! But, I will listen to you, I promise! You can tell me anything. I will try my best to be a better husband. I know our relationship needs some stability...so let's start from 0 yeah? Let's get to know each other first. How about we start with your parents, tell me about them...if you want to...", Taehyung almost blabbered it out.

Jimin could see the desperation yet sincerity in his eyes. But he was afraid. He did not want his hopes to die down again. But he wanted to settle things with Taehyung. He nodded his head towards Taehyung to indicate that he was willing to share his life story with him.

___________________________________________

After briefly narrating everything to Taehyung, he looked out for Taehyung's expression. Taehyung seemed confused. It was quite normal though.
"You can ask me if you want to know more." Jimin told Taehyung looking at his puzzled face.

"I was just wondering, why Mr Park never mentioned it...I mean- not like that I'm complaining but you know-"

"Well, he never made me feel like I'm an outsider. Both of them always showered me with their unbounded love like their own son! Maybe that's why they felt like it was not needed to mention this!"

Taehyung nodded in understanding but at the next second he felt sad for Jimin. How can someone suffer from all these misfortunes and Taehyung was extent to it.

"If you are feeling sorry for me, then don't.  I hate it when someone feels this way for me and pity me. It was in my fate that's why I had to go through it, nothing else!" , Jimin said not looking at him.

Taehyung did not say anything. But he made a promise to him that he would never make Jimin sad. He would fill Jimin's life with perpetual happiness.

To be continued....

___________________________________________

Happy reading to everyone and don't forget to vote♡