Every little details

It was their last day in Majorka. However, the trip didn't go as planned. So, Taehyung decided to spend the day with fun and beautiful memories.

He took Jimin to a park, then went to a restaurant and had lunch. Jimin seemed so happy after a long time as Taehyung thought.

It was almost evening. They were walking side by side. Both were quiet, yet the silence felt so serene, so comfortable, like they were waiting for this feeling!

"Umm..I know it's kind of- ah!- I mean I was c-curious about Mirae- I mean if you don't want to talk about then it's alright!"...Jimin said fumbling with his fingers while walking.

Taehyung took a breath. Finally! Jimin showed his curiosity about knowing Mirae from him. Of course, Taehyung was willing to tell everything to Jimin. If they were going to start over then it'd be done from the beginning.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled. He started,

"Mirae! Where should I start from?" , he took a glance at Jimin. Then he looked at the path ahead and continued,

"Mirae and I were friends from school. We were more than just good friends, everyone used to say that it was abnormal to see any one of us walking alone in school as we were inseparable. Indeed, we were more like best friends." , Taehyung sighed.

Jimin pointed to a chair near a small park. They went there and sat on it. Taehyung started again,

"Mirae was a social butterfly. Always so cheery. She was always there for me during my ups and downs. When dad told me to study business abroad, I was so sad! I didn't want to leave her as I knew that I had to go for almost 4 years. 4 years without her would be so much to take in. At that time I realized, I felt something for her...more than just friend, I liked her."

Jimin's heart was pumping rapidly. He could feel thumping sound sound in his ears. He didn't want to but he felt sadness overpowering him.

"I decided that before I leave, I have to tell her about my feelings. So I did! And I was so overwhelmed and at the same time I felt so euphoric that she also told me about her feelings towards me. We both told our parents and they were indeed happy for us. But after few days I left for abroad."

Jimin noticed Taehyung's face went sad. Taehyung took a deep breath. Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung looked at his hands and closed his eyes,

"I was so much busy there studying. We used to talk but it was not enough. I worked hard and started spending more time in studying. And that's how I even failed to notice that something was off with Mirae. We talked less and less and at a point we almost stopped talking. Sometimes just texting each other. And finally it was the day that I returned home. I wanted to surprise Mirae, so I went straight to her home but to my surprise there was no one, locked! I texted her, but no reply. I went home and asked mom about why they went. Both my parents were acting weird. I again asked them and even called Mirae but nobody received the call. Finally, my mom said that they left. I was utterly confused, like, what did she even mean by they left? Then she handed me a letter. I took it and started to read. My hands were shaking and I could feel my legs were giving out, my eyes teared up. The letter was from Mirae, that very one that you read."

Taehyung gulped. The memory was so painful and telling about it was so much more.

"I wanted to go to her immediately but I didn't know where she lived. I became almost frantic! When I got the news of her passing away, my whole world shattered. I started to isolate myself from everyone, from the world outside. But her memories were crushing me inside. Seeing my state, dad sent me to Joon hyung. He and Jin hyung were the one who helped me getting better. Days passed and I was coming back to normalcy and started to help dad in the business. Sometimes her memories came, yes! But they didn't affect me."

"But you know, some things about her were so mesmerizing. Her smile was like a sunflower. She talked like you know her from a decade. And the most amazing were her eyes! So deep like ocean. Seemed like her eyes held all the emotions!"

Jimin's throat felt dry. He wanted to cry. He noticed every facial emotions of Taehyung while he was telling about Mirae. And the realization that Taehyung loved the from the bottom of his heart.

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

Enjoy this part and don't forget to vote.!!!