23| Deewana Devar

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm, bhabhi, why won't I be?" He looked confused at the sudden question yet he answered casually.

"You know right, you can share your problems with me? If not anything I can listen to you, sometimes sharing your feelings with someone helps you cope up with them"

"Bhabhi, you are absolutely correct, but I'm not understanding why are you sharing this with me?" His tone held confusion as to why his sister in law was telling her important life lessons.

"Since the time I came back I have been noticing your changed behaviour, you tend to zone out every now and then and have been quiet for a while, what happened Adhrith? If you are comfortable then you can share it with me" He was silent, he gazed at the floor, with a mind completely blank, he did not know how to or what to reply.

He did not want to hide anything from his sister in law yet failed to gather correct words.

"Okay, if you don't feel comfortable sharing with me then share it with someone else, it may help you" Amaya dejectedly sighed, ready to walk out when his voice stopped her.

"Bhabhi"

"Yes"

"You do remember right when you and bhai were gone I went to attend a wedding?" Amaya nodded evincing him to continue.

"It was the cocktail night, I was sitting by a corner when out of no where a girl walked up to where I was sitting and kissed me, you know not on the cheek but-" He cut himself off nervously inhaling oxygen, it seemed difficult for him to put everything into words. "And after kissing me she ran away, at that moment I was frozen, and not being able to process anything I just stood there like a statue"

"The next day I tried to find her, you can say I tried searching for her through out the whole wedding but it was like she went invisible may be she was purposely avoiding me but bhabhi" He sighed dejectedly, he felt like he had no hopes left, it was a big world there was no way he was ever going to meet her.

"But?"

"But since the time I came back all I think about is her, I don't know why? I don't even know her name but she is all over my mind"

"Adhrith, listen to me, give yourself some time it'll be alright, let me share a secret with you" Amaya held hus shoulders, giving them a little squeeze, she genuinely felt bad for him, he was a person who always brought smile to everyone's faces and witnessing him losing his cheerfulness hurted her.

"Before marriage your bhai's presence used to effect me alot aur mujhe toh bhav bhi nahi milta tha" He chuckled at her words followed by her.

(I did not even get any attention from his side)

"So all I wanted to imply is just go with the flow, if it is meant to be, it will happen, don't sit like a heartbroken romeo, it is not going to bring her here, live your life like you used to"

"Thank you bhabhi, you know what, I really needed this" Adhrith smiled widely earning a chuckle from his dear sister in law, she felt nice that her old brother in law was back.

"That's like my devar, now come the breakfast is ready" She ruffled his hair lightly earning a groan from his side followed by a round of chuckles.

(Brother in law)

Everyone on the dining table were almost done eating their breakfast with little chit chats here and there.

Adhrith stood up from his chair when all of them heard a door bell "Robin wait, I'll check it, anyways I'm leaving for the hospital" Stopping one of the house helps from checking on the person ringing the doorbell Adhrith walked towards the door, taking his car keys and other important stuffs on the way.