23| Deewana Devar

Start from the beginning

"I'm really sor-"

"No no Amaya, it's not your fault, it's in human nature to feel jealous in situations like these, I would have felt the same way had I been in your shoes, don't feel guilty" He cupped her face with both his hands smiling at her with reassurance.

When she smiled back at him his lips curved into a smirk.

"You know, tumhara hi pati hoon you don't have to shy away from me, I'm all yours, whenever you fell horny just tell me, banda seva karne ke liye taiyaar hai" Her already pink cheeks morphed into a shade of dark red, her eyes were casted downwards as she found it difficult to maintain eye contact.

(You know, I'm your husband only, you don't have to shy away from me, I'm all yours, whenever you feel horny just tell me, man will there for your service)

"It's nothing like that-" She tried arguing, tried being the key word.

"No no, you can tell me whether it's a kiss or-" His voice turned into a whisper laced with teasing.

"Or?" She asked with a face that depicted pure oblivion.

"Rehne do, aaj hi apni izzat nahi lutvani hai mujhe" He laughed and left her moving towards their sleeping son, recieving a glare from his beloved.

(Leave it, I don't want you to jump on my dignity today itself)

"Stop doing that" His irritated voice pulled her out of her thoughts, she shifted her gaze from his lips, that she had been gazing at subconsciously, to his eyes.

"Stop what?" She asked but again her eyes deceived her, as they began gazing at his lips.

Her gaze bothered him, the desire filled innocent eyes seduced him without doing anything.

He closed his laptop, kept his glasses on the table and began walking towards where she was seated.

"You know what, there's no point of saying anything to you when I can just show you the consequences" He pulled the book from her hand and kept it aside.

He lifted his right hand and traced her  lips with his finger and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb. Staring at her plump lips with desire.

She closed her eyes understanding his intentions making the latter smile, he moved forward about to touch her lips with his when the sound of her ringtone jerk the both them out of their moment.

She grabbed her phone when she heard him saying "Don't these people sleep? It's late" followed by a few colourful words.

"Hello?" Amaya answered after picking up the call.

"Your voice doesn't sound sleepy- wait did I disturb your funny business?" The concerned voice of her friend made Amaya roll her eyes.

"Did you call me to know if you disturbed me or not?"

"No no no no, Actually my lovely bestie, due to a case I have to visit Mumbai and stay there for a week or two, so I was wondering I could stay at your place, is that fine by you?"

"Yes it's tot-

"Awww Love you my bestie, I'll reach tomorrow, bye, continue whatever you were doing with your hubby, muahh" She hung up the call leaving a really bewildered Amaya on the other side.

Her bestfriend was sure a crazy woman.

***

"Adhrith?" Amaya knocked on the door gaining her brother in law's attention who was busy setting his hair, getting ready for the hospital.

"Yes bhabhi? Please come inside" Adhrith smiled at her sister in law inviting her inside.

"Adhrith, are you okay?"