Ennaya nee katti pudikura.. Kadavule... I tried get out his hold.

Please stay..... He said

Na-na magizhini.....I said... He didn't respond and stayed like that....

Hello hello... I patted on his pack. Eppa enna oru weight uh..

He slowly looked at me with his teary eyes.

I felt bad for him....

He suddenly fell down....

Aiyoo... I got scared... Sethutangala... He immediately sat up.

Aiyoo kdavule epdi mati vituruka enna.

He leaned against the wall and looked at me... Tears were flowing from his eyes.

En Nithya pathurukiya.... He asked me. I shook my head slowly.

Inga vaa... He said. I gulped seeing his condition.

Vaa.. He raised his voice this time.

I moved and sat beside him. He took out his mobile and showed me a picture of a girl smiling happily with a dog in her hands.

En Nithya... He said with a smile looking at the screen.

Azhaga irukanga... I said unconsciously. I bit my tongue and looked at him.

He was still looking at the screen with a smile.

Enmela en amma aprom romba anbu kaatura en Nithya.... Ippo enkooda illa.... He said leaning his head on my shoulder his tears fell on the crook of my neck.

I don't know how to react but this feels different. My heart ached to make him comfortable and happy.

I looked at him through the corner of my eyes. At the same time he raised his face and looked at me.

He smiled at me. I too forced a smile on my lips. I don't know how to react now.

Naa nimmadiya thoongi romba naazh aachu. Un madila paduthukava.... He asked.

I tried to get up hearing his words but he held my hands and lied on my lap without making me think anything further.

Aiyoo endringa please. Enaku bayama iruku.... Naa venum na unga amma va vara sollatuma please endringa...... I was saying but he ignored all my words and closed his eyes.

My eyes started tearing... A drop of tear fell on his face. He opened his eyes, his eyes were also tearing....

Nithya naa romba love pannen ana eppovum distance maintain panikittom. We wanted to start everything after marriage but eduvum nadaka la..... Ava madila paduthu thoonganum nu romba aasa adhu niraiverala please neeyum mudiyadunu solladha...... He said holding my hands keeping it on his chest. I can hear his heart beat....

Paavom evlo kanavoda irundurupanga ippo eduvum nadaka poche..... I felt bad for him.

Ok konjam irundutu keezha room ku poiralam.... I thought.

He was looking at my face with his drooping eyes.

With a smile on my face. I gently ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes slowly engulfing sleep.

I was looking at his face. He is indeed handsome. I can't deny the fact. His face looks very calm when he sleeps but when he is awake and clear he literally burns me alive with his hole piercing glares.

I rested my head on the wall behind.... He turned a little in his sleep and hugged my stomach. A sudden wave of numerous emotions ran through my body. My body stiffened when he dug his face in my stomach.