Chapter Ten

The Memories

"I'm in your care," Konoha said softly as he sat down on a comfortable chair. "Leave it to me, Konoha-san!" Akari said as she stood proudly.

Takane just looked at Akari with a bit annoyance. Probably thinking of tormenting her now. Akari took a piece of chalk out that is connected to a metal rod and started to scribble something on the floor.

Once she was done, it looked like a circle of words with more circles of words in it and 3 stars connected in the smallest circle. Takane looked at the circle of words on her floor

"Is that a magic circle?" Takane asked as she stared at Akari. "No, no, no," Akari said while she showing her index finger and moving it left and right repeatedly.

"It's not one of those magic circles, it's the Illuminel-styled magic circle," Akari added while directing Konoha to sit in the middle. "Oh, what is it called then?" Takane said as she stood up from her sitting position to see the magic happens. (A/N: *MAGIC*)

"It's called Ilympt Circle," Akari said as she begins to levitate above the ground. "Cool name," Takane said as she looked attentively at what Akari was doing.

Konoha just sat on the Illympt Circle staring at the now levitating Akari. Akari begins to glow as she chants some unknown language while putting her hand in front of her.

The Illympt Circle began to glow too and Konoha was now really amazed that he forgotten his hunger. After a few more lines of an unknown language by Akari, the glow died down.

Konoha was now unconscious on the Illympt Circle which was vanishing slowly on the floor. Takane quickly rushed to Konoha's side. She somehow carried him to her bed and let him rest there.

Takane looked up to Akari and wondered if it was a success. "It's a success, Enomoto-san~, he's just unconscious. Most people do after they get casted with a spell from an Illuminel," Akari said as she seemed to have read Takane's mind. "O-Okay then," Takane said as she was a little shocked.

Akari continued to float around Takane's room as she sang a song with a gentle tune. " Ikusen mono kō sasuru michi de, bokura wa deaeta," Akari sang while magically pulled out a guitar while begining to strum on the guitar according to the melody. (A/N: This song is 'Circle of Friends' by Totsuka Tatara C.V. : Yuki Kaji from an anime called K Project. English version of le lyrics is : At the crossroad where thousands of lives come and go every day )

Takane began to hum as well because she recognized the song and likes this song as well. Konoha's tensed up faced seemed to loosen up because of the gentleness of this song.

After humming and singing this song, Takane decided to get two glasses of water for Akari and herself. She went to her kitchen and grabbed two glasses and poured some cold water in it. Takane took the glasses and went back to her room.

"Here," Takane said while holding the glass of water up to Akari. "Thanks," Akari replied as she went back down and landed on the ground to take the glass of water.

"You're a pretty good singer, Akari," Takane said to Akari as a compliment as she continued to drink her glass of cold water.

"Thanks, Enomoto-san~. At least Konoha-san's face had loosened up, I guess it's because the side effects are here that his face tensed up," Akari said while holding onto her glass of water.

"Let's hope nothing bad will happen for 5 days of side effects," Takane said as she looked at Konoha with worried eyes.

Akari and Takane decided to go outside and play some gore games. Takane kept winning because she is the 2nd place winner for that famous online game you know. Konoha seemed to have relaxed a whole lot because of that gentle tune.

-inside of Konoha's dreams-
Konoha was at the school rooftop. He saw a guy who had had a slender body, short black hair that reached his ears, grayish brown eyes and a birthmark above his right cheek.

He recognized that person. Then suddenly, memories suddenly came crashing down on Konoha like cold water. Slowly yet surely he is able to remember everything. He always saw Takane in every memory. Every small little detail is there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

「Writer's Notes」

Ahhhh! Finally finished. I almost thought I can't update. Had a small writer's block ( ̄3 ̄). Sorry for the delay.

I hoped you really liked this chapter~♡ I'm trying to get this NekoNyancchi to write this ShinAya fanfic called 'Alive'. Lately she doesn't have the mood so I felt like punching her.

NekoNyancchi if you are seeing this, please comment below. We need to talk about this.

Anyways, I'll try to update the next chapter for this HaruTaka fanfiction ASAP. Remember, I can't guarantee you it will be quick xD.

-Spoiler- : SOME HARUTAKA IS COMING AHHHHHHH!

By yours truly, Neko Elvira