Chapter Seven

The Question and The Past

The dans finally decided to leave after the intense truth and dare game. Kido was still red. She tried to hide her face with her hoodie. Kano was just the same as ever because of his eye ability.

Konoha wanted to stay behind because there was something he wanted to ask Takane. Takane was shocked because Konoha wanted to stay behind. Usually he is craving for food.

"I wonder what he wants to ask me? Food or ?" Takane's head was filled with this kind of thoughts. After the dans left, Konoha sat on the floor beside Takane's bed while Takane sat on her own bed.

"Hey, Ene.." Konoha started. Takane responded with a question mark on her face. "Do you know how to get my memories back?" Konoha asked as he stares at Takane.

"E-EH?! You want your memories back? And why did you asked me?!" Takane shouted as she didnt expected him to ask her that. "Well... You somehow resembles this person I somehow remembered.. But that was the only bit I remembered event though its a bit blurry so I thought maybe you have something to do with me before I lost my memories." Konoha said and took a second to catch his breath.

"Wow.. He catches on fast." Takane thought in her mind as she was so shocked she left her mouth hanging. "E-Ermm Ene?" Konoha said as he noticed her kinda spacing out.

"Ah, It's nothing. Well I do know you before you lost your memories.. But I don't know if I can help you regain them." Takane said as she thought for a second but still had no clue. Then suddenly she remembered about Akari.

Akari might be able to help. "Konoha, can you leave first? I need some time to think of a way. I'll contact you once I'm done." Takane said as her mind still occupied.

"O-Okay.." Konoha said as he got up and went through the front door to exit Takane's house. Takane sighed in relieved and opened her food closet as she knew Akari was hiding there.

"Akari, they're gone. You can come out now." Takane looked a bit stern because Akari was eating some of Takane's snacks without her permission.

"Oh, Enomoto-san! By the way, that was some intense Truth or Dare!" Akari chuckled. "Yeah, true that. Anyways I want you to help me here." Takane said as she looked at Akari in the eye to show that she was being serious.

"Humm.. Is it about the conversation between you and that Konoha guy?" Akari said as she continued munching some chocolate pocky.

"Yeah, kinda.. Do you know how to regain his memories back?" Takane asked Akari as she is her last resort. (A/N: This 'she' refers to Akari and 'her' refers to Takane)

"There might be a way.... But I'm not that certain it will work.." Akari said as she seems lost in thought. "I will have to check with the head of Illuminels" Akari added.

"I'll be counting on you, Akari.." Takane said as she was pretty desperate because what will happen if Konoha memories returned? Will he turn back to Haruka or will he remain the same?

"Leave it to me!" Akari said as her cheerfulness has returned. "But,I can only return during night time.." Akari said as she took another stick of pocky.

"It's okay. Since you have some time left.. Why don't we have a little chat?" Takane said as she sat down on her bed. Akari decided to join her and sat in front of her. "What's this little chat gonna be about?" Akari said as she looks a bit bewildered.

"I wanted to know why you said you were just like me. It's been bothering me for awhile. Why did you said that?" Takane bombarded Akari with these questions.

"I said that because it was true. There was this guy I loved, I loved him ever since we met. He got into an accident... I wasn't able to confess to him or say the words 'I love you'" Akari said as she gazed down to her hands.

"I died because I got pushed down by some girls in my class. They hated me. So they pushed me down at the rooftop of my school. Ridiculous, huh?" Akari said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Takane was really suprised. She was really like her. Takane died and reverted to 'Ene' without saying those three words to Haruka.. She hugged Akari as she beared the same pain.

————————————————————————————————-

「Writer's Notes」

How was this chapter? Shocking? Sad?

Well I didn't know what to write on this chapter so its not that good :P. I do hope you enjoyed it.

I made a ShinAya fanfiction if you guys want to read. Its a collaboration with NekoNyancchi. The title of this ShinAya fanfic is Alive.

By yours truly, Neko Elvira