Draco Will Win Over Harry's Godparents!

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~

Harry watched Luna stare at Draco while his mate refused to look at her.
"Luna, are you trying to steal Draco away?" Harry loved her but he wouldn't stand for anyone trying to take away his precious treasure.
"No, thank you. No offense, Malfoy but you're too blonde." She shuddered as if her hair wasn't lighter than his.
"Luna, isn't your hair blonde?" Neville said slowly and she flicked his forehead.
"Be quiet, Neville." He shrugged before going back to his breakfast. Harry caught sight of an owl coming straight for them and snatched it out of the air without thinking. It was struggling in his hand as he watched it try to escape.
"Harbear, perhaps you could let Duke Owlington go? You know Padfoot loves him." Harry dropped him before smiling sheepishly.
"My apologies, Duke. I don't know what came over me." The Duke ruffled his feathers before hooting loudly. Sirius had bought him at the pet store because he reminded him of his grandfather. The Duke gave a screech before a white blob slammed into him.
"Hedwig! Oh no, stop. Don't do that." He said with a monotone while mentally rooting for her. The Duke was quickly put in his place as Hedwig puffed her chest out before flying off.
"Dear pup, Remy and I can't wait to see you. Love Siri." Harry read the short note out loud and snorted at his godfather's antics.
"Are you worried, Malfoy? Padfoot is very protective of Harry." Mione asked and Draco straightened his shoulders.
"As long as Harry wants me around, Lord Black won't be able to chase me off." Harry launched himself at the other boy, laughing as they toppled over. The whole bench tipped, much to the annoyance of his Housemates.
Harry smiled at the mirror and hummed as it complimented him. He had half of his hair up with the rest hanging down. He was still wearing the sweater he had the Slytherin first years steal from his room with a pair of ripped jeans. He skipped down the stairs and found Draco surrounded by his Housemates.
"If you don't make it back, can I have your broom?" Ron asked seriously and Harry smacked the back of his head.
"Don't be rude, Ron! If anyone gets his stuff, it would be me." He grabbed Draco's hand and waved goodbye to everyone.
"Good luck, Malfoy! We'll be cheering you on!" Lavender yelled at them. The walk to Hog's Head was a blur as Harry tried to think of everything that could go wrong. He knew Sirius loved him but the man could be a menace.
"Puppy!" The man in question spun him around as Aberforth wiped down the counter with a dingy cloth.
"Harry love, we've missed you." Remy hugged him tightly as Sirius had a staring match with Draco.
"Draco, we're so happy you reached out to us! How about we have a seat?" Remy stated before dragging Sirius over to the table.
"Pup, I thought you would have eaten him by now." Draco leaned on his elbow before giving them a grin.
"Harry has tried to eat me, just not in the way you're thinking." Remy put a restraining hand on Siri's shoulder as the other man tried lunging over the table.
"You little brat! How dare you-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as Abe slammed their drinks down.
"If you're going to fight, you can use the alley out back." He said gruffly before shuffling away.
"Thanks, Aberforth but we will all be getting along." Harry hissed between his teeth. His pod would not be fighting amongst themselves.
"Please forgive me, Harry." Draco said before kissing the back of his hand. He could feel his scales flare out, completely missing the rude hand gesture his treasure flashed his godfather.
"How is school going?" Remy asked and Sirius perked up.
"How many points have you lost, Harry?" He gasped before slumping over.
"Why would you ask me such a thing, Pads? I'm a good boy." Draco laughed before whispering loudly "He lost twenty this morning." Harry frowned at him as his godparents laughed.
"I was just trying to get Draco a gift." He muttered before squinting at the door.
"Isn't that your father?" The smile slid off of his face as Draco glanced over his shoulder.
"It would seem so." Harry bit his lip as Snape followed Malfoy Sr. He knew they were shacking up! Merlin, he really would have to call Snape dad. He gagged at the thought before shaking his head. He would call Voldemort daddy, if that's what it took to stay by Draco's side.
"Draco? What are you doing here?" Mr. Malfoy looked shocked as he came up to their table.
"I was meeting with Harry's parents." Draco's voice was frigid as he responded. Harry knew he had some issues with his father and would happily fight the other man as soon as he gave the word.
"I see." Snape looked annoyed as they all stared at each other.
"Would you like to join us?" Remy asked kindly and Harry gave him a look that Sirius matched. One that clearly questioned his sanity.
"We would love to, thank you." Mr. Malfoy sat down and the atmosphere was tense.
"Cub, that's a new sweater. Did you steal it?"
"Remy, always thinking the worst of me." He sniffed before hiding behind his hands. He waited a moment before peeking through his fingers.
"Of course I did! Chrissy snuck it out of Draco's room." He announced proudly.
"Who's Chrissy?" Draco's eyes were narrowed slightly and Harry cooed at how jealous he looked.
"One of my First years. I promised I would teach him how to throw a knife if he stole it." Snape glared at him.
"Potter, you will not be teaching any of my First years anything! I won't have you corrupting them."
"But Snape!" He whined.
"No! Ten more points from Gryffindor." Harry started pouting before he pulled a fish from his pocket.
"Do you just carry fish in your pockets, Potter? How do you not smell?" Mr. Malfoy asked.
"If you must know, Hermione charmed all of my pockets so anything I put in them freezes." His best friend really was a genius. He was so proud of both of them.
"That's rather clever of her." Malfoy Sr said begrudgingly.
"This has been fun but we must be going. I think the merpeople said something about storming Hogwarts." Harry blinked before standing up, his eyes blazing.
"They what?" His shriek shattered the glasses as his teeth sharpened.
"That was a bad excuse! Calm down, Harry! I was just trying to get away from Father." Harry closed his eyes before opening them.
"Don't say such things, Draco. I thought I was finally able to play with them."
Deep under the lake, the merpeople turned their heads as one before shivering. The Siren had sounded excited.