Draco Will Win Over Harry's Godparents!

Draco yawned as he walked towards the Great Hall, Pansy shuffling behind him. It was finally the weekend and Lord Black had gotten back to him. They would be heading to Aberforth's pub for lunch and Draco was determined to make a good impression. He had to make sure he still had Professor Lupin's approval, Lord Black wouldn't go against him. He stopped abruptly and felt Pansy run into his back.
"Merlin, Draco! Give a girl some warning next-"
He ignored her and continued to stare forward. She peered around him before gasping. Her gasp quickly turned into laughter.
"What in Merlin's pants is he doing?" Harry was waiting for him outside of the Hall but he had on Slytherin colors. He looked rather fetching, Draco thought in a daze. His green sweater brought out his eyes and when he looked closer, Draco realized it was his sweater. He didn't know how he had gotten it but he liked the idea of Harry wearing his clothes.
"Draco!" Harry hurried over before grinning at him.
"I missed you." He quickly kissed him and Draco felt like he could wrestle a troll.
"I missed you more." He murmured back and watched Harry brighten before pulling a package out of his bag.
"This is for you!" He gently took the package before opening it.
"Oh." He said slowly, his chest warm. It was a sweater but it had a giant D on the front of it.
"Mrs. Weasley made it for you. She was worried you would get cold in the dungeons." Harry explained and Draco couldn't hide his surprise.
"I'm shocked she would be so accepting of me." He said and Weasley popped out from behind Harry.
"Once mum heard how serious Harry was, she immediately started knitting. We love Harry." He shrugged before being tackled by Harry.
"I love you too, Ron!"
"Boys!" Granger said sternly before running forward "Don't leave me out!" The three Gryffindor's were in a pile on the ground, making the other students walk around them to get to breakfast. Draco snorted as Blaise sauntered up to them.
"Merlin, Draco. Control your Gryffindor." He opened his mouth to reply when McGonagall and Severus rounded the corner.
"Potter! What are you wearing?" She looked horrified as she waited for his reply.
"I'm just showing some House pride, ma'am." Harry said sincerely and McGonagall frowned at him.
"Godric himself would be rolling in his grave! Siding with the enemy! Where is the rivalry?" Harry cocked his head to the side before looking at her.
"What an interesting saying! Do you know where he's buried, Professor?" She narrowed her eyes before pursing her lips.
"No, I don't. I wouldn't tell you if I did."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Weasley slung his arm over Harry's shoulder as he asked.
"I'm sure you three would add grave robbing to your long list of offenses."
"How do you know we haven't already?" Granger said slyly as she fixed her ponytail. McGonagall just pinched her nose in annoyance.
"Just tell us when he's buried!" Weasley begged as the Slytherins watched from the sidelines.
"Mr. Potter, why do you want to know where Godric Gryffindor is buried?" Harry gave her a large grin before answering.
"I thought Draco would like a souvenir!" Blaise burst into laughter as Pansy struggled to hold him up.
"See! You two give into Potter too easily. What's next? Breaking into the Ministry?" Harry shuffled his feet before he mumbled "Er, we already did that." She sighed before saying "ten points from Gryffindor for ruining my morning. Have a good weekend." She stormed past them and didn't look back.
"Thank you for the offer, Harry but I don't need you getting arrested for trying to steal some old bones." Harry flipped his hair over his shoulder before striking a pose.
"Don't be ridiculous, treasure. I'm the Boy-Who-Lived, they wouldn't dare."
"Ten points from Gryffindor for ruining my morning." Severus scowled before leaving them.
"Merlin, Potter! Your House is going to be furious." Blaise commented as they finally went into the room.
"Eh, it's okay. Mione will get them back Monday." They sat at the Gryffindor table and Thomas called out to them.
"Already lost us points, Harry?" The House turned to stare at them and Harry quickly stood up.
"I added some spice to Snape and McGonagall's morning." Longbottom laughed before saying "three cheers for Harry!" The Gryffindor's shouted "hooray!", ignoring McGonagall's glower from the Head Table.
"Oh, hi Luna!" The spacey girl sat across from them and started eating beans from Granger's plate.
"Hello! I'll ask daddy if he can find the whereabouts of Gryffindor's grave, if you want me to." Harry beamed at her before leaning over to pinch her cheek.
"I adore you, Luna." Draco squashed his sudden flare of jealousy at Harry's proclamation.
"Thank you, Harry. I love you like a sibling too." She said the last part loudly while staring at him. He avoided looking at her, embarrassed by his behavior.