Harry Teaches The Slytherin First Years Bad Habits

Harry hummed as he got ready. He was leaving early so he could wait for Draco outside of the Slytherin common room. Hopefully they could wake up together soon, he thought dreamily as he yanked his hair into a bun. He daydreamed about tangled limbs and body heat as he walked down the stairs, his eyes narrowed slightly in happiness. Since coming into his inheritance, he longed for physical contact. He cuddled with his pod constantly. The thought of winding his body around Draco's had him almost delirious with joy.
"Hi, Harry!" Neville said as he walked by him. He leaned over and hugged him tightly, much to the other boy's shock.
"Hi Nev! How are you?" He asked warmly.
"I'm good. Congratulations on your betrothal." He said awkwardly and Harry beamed at him, his teeth on display.
"Thank you!" Ginny stormed past him and left. He gave her a confused glance.
"I wonder what's she's so upset about." He mused out loud and Neville shuffled his feet.
"Er I heard she's still sore over the break up." Harry blinked in surprise.
"I don't understand." He muttered. He had even tried to set her up with someone else! That was going above and beyond in his opinion.
"What I don't understand is why she thought you would last anyways. You and Malfoy were like destined to be together. You've been circling around each other for years!" Lavender Brown said and Parvati Patil added "Yeah! No offense Harry but we all knew you had the hots for him." Harry beamed at them.
"I'm glad I have your support! Draco is my one true love and I will bite off the finger's of anyone who upsets him." He declared and the two girls squealed.
"That's so romantic!" Neville looked a little queasy as he waved goodbye to him. Draco was waiting for him! He skipped down towards the dungeons, his heart beating quickly. He leaned against the wall and waited. The entrance opened and he eagerly leaned forward only to droop in disappointment as some third years hurried by. This happened several more times before a first year stuck their head out.
"Er Mr Harry Potter sir? Would you like to wait inside?" He cooed at how cute he was before walking forward.
"Thank you, tadpole! I'm waiting for my beloved." He told him and the boy smiled hesitantly at him.
"It's been all anyone can talk about. Apparently your rivalry was legendary." He patted the boy's head and asked "what's your name?"
"Christopher, sir." The other first years were staring at them so he motioned them closer.
"You can all call me Harry!" One girl raised her hand.
"Is it true you're going to marry Heir Malfoy?" He preened before saying "Yes!" They whispered amongst themselves before another girl stepped forward.
"How'd you kill the Dark Lord?" He bared his teeth and said "sit down, little tadpoles and I will tell you!"

~~~~~~

Draco woke up and the world didn't immediately end so he figured he might as well get out of bed. Blaise was still snoring so he shook him awake.
"We're going to miss breakfast if you don't wake up." He watched him wipe the drool off of his face before he yawned widely.
"Merlin, Draco. I thought Potter was spending the night." He rolled his eyes.
"That's none of your business."
"Come on, Draco! I need to know so I don't walk in on you guys getting freaky." He wiggled his eyebrows and Draco flipped him off before walking into the bathroom to get ready. Thank Merlin, it was Saturday. The year hadn't even started yet and he was already over it. He changed into some fitted slacks and a light weight shirt. Blaise was putting his shoes on as he waited for him.
"Are you sitting with us?" He thought about it before shrugging.
"I'll see what Potter wants to do." Blaise nudged his shoulder.
"Oooo already whipped by your man." He jeered as he walked down the stairs. He stopped suddenly and Draco slammed into his back.
"What the-" he stopped as he looked over Blaise's head. Harry was standing on the couch with a bunch of first years surrounding him. He was wearing an oversized shirt with shorts underneath. They edged closer and he could see Pansy with her mouth hanging open across the room.
"-and then I punched my hand straight through his chest! I wish I would have saved his heart. I would have fed it to mine and Draco's children." He sighed and one of the first years gasped.
"Wicked! So did the Dark Lord die from that?" Harry cackled, his eyes glowing merrily.
"Yes! I still had to deal with his followers though. That was a mess, I ruined my favorite sweater."
"What happened to his followers?" A boy asked and Harry pinched his cheek.
"Most of them got sent to Azkaban. I should have just killed them." Harry pouted and the first years started whispering excitedly between themselves.
"Isn't Heir Malfoy a Death Eater?" Harry nodded his head.
"Good question. Draco does have a Dark Mark. He did end up betraying the Dark Lord though so we should probably call him an ex Death Eater." Draco opened his mouth to argue but Blaise slapped his hand over his face.
"Shut up, Malfoy! I want to hear what else he's going to say."
"Aren't you worried Heir Malfoy is going to murder you for killing his former master?" Harry just smiled before sighing.
"I'd be happy to let him murder me." Harry purred. Draco blinked in shock. Harry would what? He wasn't going to murder him! As if he could hear his thoughts, his eyes flicked over to him. He jumped off of the couch and cried out "Draco!" He suddenly found himself with his arms full of Harry as the other boy rubbed their cheeks together.
"I missed you." He murmured and Draco felt his lips quirk up.
"We've only been apart half a day." Harry pouted before he grabbed his hand.
"Alright, children! We have to eat breakfast, are you coming?" The first years lined up as Harry dragged him out of the common room, the younger years following them like ducklings.
"Potter, did you really punch through the Dark Lord's chest?" Pansy asked suddenly and Harry scuffled his shoe as he looked at her.
"Technically, yes. He was all swoosh and bam!" Harry flung his hands around, dragging Draco along for his little reenactment "and I panicked! I had already lost my wand and just punched him. Turns out my accidental magic made my punch turn deadly." Draco furrowed his brow.
"Harry, you shouldn't be having accidental magic anymore." He said slowly and watched Harry flush.
"Um about that. My magic sometimes acts out." He admitted and Draco snorted. Only Harry Potter would have magical outbursts at their age.
"I hope that didn't bother you." Harry looked worried as he stared at him. Draco patted his shoulder before responding.
"I don't mind." And he didn't. If Harry had any outburst, he was sure he would be able to calm him down. Harry made a trilling sound before smiling at him. His eyes were warm as he said "let's go eat breakfast!" The first years cheered behind him as they entered the Great Hall. Harry led them to the Slytherin Table and didn't seem bothered as everyone inches away from them.

~~~~~~

Draco couldn't help stabbing his sausage as another Housemate scooted away from him. They had at least two seats on either side of them empty because no one wanted to associate with a traitor. Harry didn't seem bothered as he ate a pot of honey with a spoon, his smile wide.
"Hello, Heir Malfoy." Astoria Greengrass said as she sat in front of him, her elder sister next to her. Daphne was in his year while Astoria was a year below him.
"I see you are betrothed to Potter. Congratulations." She said primly, her face closed. There had been talk of a marriage contract between them before he was Marked. Nothing was said afterwards so his Father had assumed it was cancelled.
"I hope you aren't upset." He said slowly and Harry perked up beside him.
"Why would Greengrass be upset?" Astoria looked at him before saying "Draco and I were supposed to be engaged after this year." Harry set his bowl down as he blinked at her.
"I see." He took his wand out and put it on the table.
"You can't have him. I will be happy to duel you for his hand." Harry said cheerfully, his eyes staring her down. She gave a laugh and Draco looked around. He had never heard her actually laugh before. The Greengrass sisters were known as the Ice Queens of Slytherin.
"I'm not going to duel you! I didn't want to marry him in the first place. I came over here to thank you." She giggled as Daphne looked amused next to her.
"Oh! That's very nice of you." Harry said, his voice cracking in disappointment.
"Harry?" He asked softly and he sighed.
"I was going to keep her ears for our children. I read they're very tender." Harry's scales were peeking out and Draco dragged a finger down his cheek, watching as he shivered.
"I feel like we're interrupting." Daphne said, breaking the moment. Harry shook his head and picked his spoon back up.
"Well you're in luck! I won't saw off your ears and we can gossip!" He said happily and the Greengrass girls looked shocked.
"What would we gossip about?" Harry leaned forward and whispered "I heard McGonagall runs an underground fight ring for all of the stray cats." They turned to stare at the Transfiguration Professor before Daphne murmured "I could see that." They spent the rest of breakfast talking before Granger arrived with Weasley stumbling behind her.
"We better not be late!" Granger hissed, her hair tangled around her face.
"Ron and Mione like to get intimate in the morning." Harry explained and Pansy cackled into her coffee.
"Harry James Potter! Say that again after I've had my morning tea, I dare you." She grumbled before taking a sip out of her cup and sighing.
"Hermione couldn't decide what notebook to bring to the first day of class Monday." Weasley said as he loaded up his plate, his eyes barely staying open.
"Let me guess" Harry started to say "she's going to bring all of them." Granger flushed as Weasley nodded his head.
"Of course she's going to bring all of them!" They were interrupted again by Severus stomping over.
"I believe this is the Slytherin table." He said, his eyes looking them over.
"Hi, Professor! Harry said he'd teach us how to maul our enemies!" One of the first year girls said happily and Harry gave her a thumbs up.
"You got it, Annie! It's all about how sharp you can make your nails!"
"Five points from Gryffindor for encouraging bad habits." Severus barked out and Harry frowned.
"But sir, I think everyone should know how to take out an attacker without a wand." He argued and Severus sneered at him.
"Because you did such a good job with the Dark Lord, Potter?" Harry rolled his eyes at his godfather's jab and went back to eating his honey.
"Leave him alone, Severus." He said firmly. He ignored him and started handing out schedules.
McGonagall came over and said "you three! I thought you had already skipped, I didn't expect to see you here." She handed them their schedules and Harry quickly compared theirs. He gave a squeal of joy.
"We have every class together! We can be partners and make a study group." His smile was soft as he started drawing hearts on Draco's schedule.
"Good luck, Professor! We'll be rooting for you." Astoria told a confused McGonagall.
"I would pay to see cat McGonagall bodyslam other cats." Blaise muttered under his breath and Weasley perked up.
"I might be able to help with that!"