Harry Wants Brag About His Engagement & Daco Is Being a Little Flirty

Harry happily ate his ice cream and smiled at Malfoy. He didn't know why he found Malfoy so enchanting. He gave an experimental sniff before grinning. Malfoy smelled wonderful! He would have to steal one of the other boy's sweaters so he'd have something to wear.
"Potter, stop smelling me." He froze when Malfoy called him out and pouted.
"I wasn't." He rolled his eyes but continued to eat his ice cream. Malfoy looked rather thin, he would have to gain some weight if they were going to be together. He set his spoon down before pinching his cheek.
"Stop that!" He hissed at himself, his cheeks bright pink. Why in Merlin's name was he thinking of Malfoy that way, of all people? Sure, Malfoy looked strong so their tadpoles would be healthy. Harry knew Malfoy could hold himself in a fight so he would be able to protect their pod. The more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself. He casually looked around them before throwing up a notice me not charm. He could see Malfoy looking at him suspiciously.
"Malfoy, please date me." He said before picking up his spoon.
"Are you mocking me, Potter?" Malfoy spat out and Harry shivered at the look on his face. Malfoy looked furious and Harry loved it.
"No. I think we'd make a wonderful couple. You're strong so our children will be strong. Not to mention, I can smell your magic." He said slyly before reaching out and touching his hand. He hummed happily when Malfoy didn't pull away.
"Children?" He gawped at him.
"Yes, children. Don't worry, as long as you stay healthy, I won't let the children feast on you." He reassured him and Malfoy gave him an odd look.
"Er thanks."
"So what do you say, Malfoy? Become the father of my children?" Malfoy still looked confused.
"Potter, you don't like me." He said slowly and Harry laughed.
"Of course, I do. We've spent five years watching each other, yes? I probably know you better than anyone."
"I've heard that Sirens eat people. It sounds like you're just trying to lure me in to eat me." Harry gave him a lopsided grin.
"I won't eat you. I might take a little bite, but that's only with your permission. I'm not an animal." Harry hoped Malfoy would let him take a tiny little bite. His mouth was watering at the thought.
"That doesn't convince me, Potter. I can see you drooling." Malfoy said dryly before continuing.
"So you only want to date me because of your inheritance?" Harry thought about his question. Sure, the inheritance sped things up but he thought he'd always go back to Malfoy.
"I think it's inevitable, especially after I defeated the Dark Lord. Hmm it's a shame I didn't get to save any part of him. Our children's first meal should be a piece of our enemy. I suppose I have time to make another one." Harry trailed off as he thought of the people who didn't like him.
"Potter, focus." Malfoy reminded him.
"Right! Well, you're the only one who treats me the same besides Ron and Hermione. It was difficult when I was the Boy-Who-Lived but now it's downright awful. Someone grabbed my arse the other day! In the middle of the day! I will never be sure if someone likes me for plain Harry or if they're after my "fame"". He said in quotations.
"But you haven't changed one bit in your attitude towards me. I'll always be scrawny Scarhead." He finished. Malfoy didn't look convinced but that was okay. Harry had already decided Malfoy was the one for him.
"What about your friends? They probably won't like you dating a Death Eater." He gave Malfoy an odd look.
"My pod will support my decisions." He said with certainty. They had been through everything with him. They wouldn't abandon him because of his choice in a mate.
"It would be rather beneficial to unite our two Houses. I have a lot of Lordships so you can do whatever you want with them." He knew Malfoy had planned on becoming a politician but wasn't sure if he still wanted to do that. He would be happy to let him use his influence.
"Look at you, using big words!" Malfoy mocked him and he couldn't help preening at the backhanded compliment.
"When you're around Hermione enough, some things are bound to rub off on you."
"I suppose we can court and see where it leads." He said slowly and Harry bounced in his seat. His mate was accepting his courtship!
"Wonderful! I will be by later to bring the courtship contract." He leaned over and kissed Malfoy's cheek before standing up. He smiled before saying "Bye, Draco!"